|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Centrally located on Clayton Street just steps from public transport (10 minutes from Downtown by Muni - walking score 97%), this elegant and SF typical house is perfect to visit the city.??The house is at the heart of Cole Valley, a pleasant and trendy neighborhood of cafes & restaurants and boutiques and just a short walk to Golden Gate Park (with its Academy of Sciences and deYoung Art Museum) and to historic Haight-Ashbury.
This Classic Edwardian home has lovely details throughout, hardwood floors, fireplace and living spaces opened to a deck and landscaped garden.
The main floor consists of a sunny living room, a dining room and a kitchen both with french doors leading to the deck and the garden.The second floor offers a spacious master bedroom suite, two bedrooms with views to the garden, a media room and two entirely remodeled bathrooms. On the ground floor, there is another bedroom,1/4 bath, and the laundry.
- Spacious and sunny living room with detailed decorative coved ceiling, fireplace, and west facing picture window.
- Formal dining room with boxed beam ceiling, built in china cabinet, wood burning fireplace, and pair of French doors leading to the deck.
- Eat in Kitchen with modern appliances, built in china cabinet, and pair of French doors leading to the deck
- Spacious deck large enough for outdoor dining leads to an East facing charming garden.
- Half bath off formal dining room.
- 3 bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms upstairs (one bathroom is a split bath)
- 1 media room upstairs, can be used as an additional bedroom
- 1 bedroom on the ground level with 1/4 bath
Keywords: Centrally located on Clayton Street just steps from public transport, this elegant and SF typical house is perfect to visit the city.
We are a family of 5, with kids from 1 to 17 years old. Originally from France, we settled in San Francisco 6 years ago and we are so happy to have found such a gorgeous place to live. This house is a typical San Francisco house with its Edwardian architecture and its multiple historical details. We love it! and we hope you will love it too!
Ingrid Hazard purchased this house in 2011
Cole Valley is a very exciting neighborhood with its Ice cream Bar, its Restaurants (Kezar, Zazie, Burger Meister, Padre Cito), La Boulangerie de SF and many cafés.
This house will provide you the calm and serenity you need during vacation and a very easy access to the City.
We were 2 families sharing this house for 3 days in San Francisco.
The house is just great and having everything for the kids.
It's very close to public transportation so it's really convenient to visit the city without using cars.
The neighbourhood was great : quiet and easy to find a place to eat or take away.
The owners were also easily available any time.
We called them at our arrival for small issue wondering where to park our cars. They gave us all the information and we had no issue at all.
We would certainly come back (for another visit in SF) and for sure we highly recommend this house.
This was a lovely 3 story family town house in San Francisco - Mrs Doubtfire style. The house was quite grand with nice period features. 2 bedrooms were in the lower ground basement type area which the children loved, like their own den.
The neighbourhood was quiet and pleasant.
The drive to Pier 39 was approx 30 minutes.
We are 2 families with 4 adults and 5 children, plenty of space in this large house.
This house had everything we needed and we would love to come back again.
Thanks so much for a wonderful stay in your lovely home. My wife and four teenage children had a fantastic time. The location was ideal for catching public transportation (I barely used our rental car, but the off-street parking was a big bonus).
For us, and the age of our kids, the location was ideal. We would go see the San Francisco sights during the day and hit the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood in the evenings for some "off the beaten path" shopping and all around people watching.
The house was the perfect size for us and was impeccably maintained.
Thanks again for everything!
This home was so beautiful. I would recommend to all great location and stunning back yard. Piano and plenty of space
Great family house! As soon as we entered we felt like we were home. Fantastic kitchen and patio, and plenty of room.
Location is ideal, safe neighborhood, walkable to the park, wholefoods, restaurants & cafés.
This was one of two SF houses I rented for wedding guests in the summer of 2013. Overall, the other rental was a much better experience and value but this is one of the loveliest houses in the neighborhood (I live nearby).
* Peaceful, suburban street in Cole Valley.
* Stunning views from living room + master bedroom.
* Main floor (living room, kitchen, dining) is well maintained & spacious.
* 5th bedroom was not really a bedroom but a bed in an unfurnished basement.
* Window dressing in all the bedrooms are dorm-style roller shades that would get stuck.
* I had to remind the owner about the refundable damage deposit 2 weeks after check-out.
(My guests stayed in May 2013 but the earliest date I could plug in was Aug 2013.)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|