|Space||1,054 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
A self-contained apartment total 98M2 covered space with high ceilings; includes one bedroom with double bed and sprung mattress and large bathroom, a second room with two single beds with large bathroom, also a large living room with equipped kitchen.
The apartment is cool and spacious and makes up one floor of a brick and concrete house in a walled compound with a separate entrance; it is located in the resort zone; includes small private garden areas; 2 extra beds can be arranged making a total of 6 guests. On another floor other rooms and bathrooms for another 3-4 guests are available making space for up to 10 guests in total.
There are pets in the compound but are separate from the compound
House Rules: 1. The gate to the compound to be locked on entry and exit.
2. Introduce any visitor to the compound to the hostess on entry (hostess reserves right to not allow entry).
3. As soap & water are slippery use the non slip mats if you use a wet floor. Keep other floor areas dry.
4. Sand & blanket is provided, to cover & smother in case of fire.
5. Keep noise down so not to disturb others & generally behave as one would as a guest in someone else's private home, that is polite & sober.
6. Pick up that is keep the bedrooms and living space/ kitchen clean and tidy for example after cooking and eating, as you found on check-in
(daily cleaning service available with advance notice; B500 per day).
7. All & any equipment, fittings, furniture of other items that are in the house on arrival should not be removed from the property.
8. Let the hostess know immediately of any damage or danger.
9. No noise that might disturb residents or neighbors after 9pm
10. A green bin inside the front gate is for placing all rubbish so none is left in the apartment or garden.
11. As a non-smoking non-alcohol property it means no smoking or drinking alcohol
12 Seek permission from the hostess first if you think to bring a pet