Experience the best of the Phoenix area by staying at this alluring Surprise vacation rental house, ideally situated within easy reach of golf courses, restaurants, and major attractions! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests throughout 2,000 square feet of living space, this wonderful house is a terrific accommodation choice for a family or group of friends searching for the ultimate Arizona getaway.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Den: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
The first thing you will notice when entering this beautiful property is its aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. With vaulted ceilings, new carpeting, ceiling fans, and brand new furniture & decor, this home is the perfect desert oasis for any traveler.
Before heading out to explore the area, prepare a delicious breakfast in the upgraded fully equipped kitchen with maple cabinets, a large island with bar seating and stainless steel appliances.
Once you return home, you'll love relaxing in the spacious living room, where you can watch your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV or read a book in the cozy den.
Soak up the desert sun by the private heated saltwater pool! While you unwind on the lounge chairs, admire picturesque south-facing views of the Estrella Mountains. Other backyard features include a gas grill, fire pit, and patio furniture.
At the end of the night, the master bedroom will serve as a peaceful retreat, complete with a cozy queen-sized pillow top bed with 600 thread count sheets, flat-screen cable TV, and an en-suite bathroom with soaking tub and double vanities.
You'll quickly realize that this house is conveniently located to numerous attractions like excellent shopping and terrific local restaurants. The golfers in your group will delight in the home's close proximity to several championship golf courses throughout the area.
You'll be within 3 miles of Surprise Stadium, the Spring Training home of the Texas Rangers and Kansas City Royals. Peoria Sports Complex is 24 minutes away and hosts the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners Spring Training
Additionally, Arizona Cardinals games take place only 19 minutes from the house at the University of Phoenix Stadium, so you'll never run out of exciting events to attend!
While you're here, make sure to check out the Wildlife World Zoo, located 12 minutes away. You and your travel companions are sure to love a day spent outdoors at Lake Pleasant Regional Park, which can be accessed within 45 minutes of the house. For more family fun, enjoy some bowling just 5 minutes away at Uptown Alley Bowling Center.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private heated saltwater pool, gas grill, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, pack 'n' play, high chair, plastic tableware, and much more
- Great Surprise location - Close to an abundance of restaurants, shopping, and golf courses, spring training at Surprise Stadium, museums, golfing, hiking, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~37.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that during the winter months (December - February), the heat pump system may not heat the water temperature to desired levels (due to outside climate factors and weather conditions)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in