|Space||500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The Camp Jackson Lake Cabin (Located 18 miles north of Blanding Utah, within the national forest) Is perfect for couples & small families, hunters, get-a-ways, and more! Sleeps up to 8 (4 in futon beds, 2 in queen bed, and 2 in the loft). The futons and queen bed are in the same room. Must bring your own bedding for the futons and the loft pads.
1 bedroom (2 double futons, 1 full bed) + loft, full bath, kitchen, heating and window A/C.
Private Lake - great fishing, swimming & water fun! The lake is stocked with fish. You can enjoy your time catch and release fishing, relaxing around the lake, using the paddle boats, or playing in the shallow area with the kids.
Hunting season is a great time at Camp Jackson. Located miles back in the forest. Large game is abundant as well as turkey.
* Beautiful view of the lake
* Outdoor picnic table
* Combined kitchen/dining area
* Long table
* Small gas stove for heating (thermostat on the wall)
* Gas range with oven
* Kitchen sink and drain board
* Small gas refrigerator on front porch
* Service for 8 of silverware, plates, cups, bowls. Also a few serving bowls, serving spoons, water pitchers.
* Some basic cooking utensils, pots & pans.
* Dish towels, dish cloths and dish soap
* Full bathroom with small shower
* A few bath towels
* Living room
* 2 double-bed futons (Bring your own bedding.)
* Loft above bathroom area with a metal pull down ladder for access. It is 9’ by 10’ with a very low peaked ceiling ranging from 16inches to 34 inches at the peak with two single-size sleeping mats.
* Bring your own life jackets. There are no life guards. You are responsible for your own safety.
* The lake is stocked with fish. Catch and release fishing only, with barb-less hooks, is permitted.
* 3 paddle boats for your enjoyment
* Shallow water play area for children with adult supervision.
The Camp Jackson 1 BR Cabin is centeral to the San Juan County trail system. Its located 1/2 mile from the Camp Jackson Trail that is a Horse, hiking or ATV trail.
Rustic Mountain Cabin & on a lake! Located North of Blanding Utah, in the national forest. Sleeps up to 8! Perfect for those who really want to "escape it all"
WATCH THE VIRTUAL TOUR VIDEO! - YOU'LL FIND THE LINK NEAR THE TOP/LEFT OF THE SCREEN.
Rustic Mountain Cabin on a lake! Located North of Blanding Utah, in the national forest. Sleeps up to 8 adults & kids! Perfect for those who want to "escape it all
Our extended family (of 30) just spent four nights in Camp Jackson Lodge. It was a wonderful setting for a nature-loving family like ours, located in the middle of the Manti-La Sal National Forest. There are great hikes in the surrounding mountains, and some long ATV trails that made us wish we'd rented some four-wheelers. The kids LOVED the paddleboats on the private lake and used them constantly. Note that there is no TV and no microwave, so you'll want to plan accordingly. Also, the cabin is powered with a hydroelectric system, and curling irons and blow dryers can overload the system (especially when used simultaneously). But if you can do without these modern comforts for a few nights, I highly recommend a stay. We'll likely be back in the near future.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website: