Features of the house
• House in quiet street in the Alto da Brava, just 600 meters walk from Rua das Pedras and Orla Bardot, and near the beaches: Brava, Oven, Bones and John Fernandes. It is surrounded by an ecological reserve areas.
• The house has four spacious and comfortable suites with air conditioning split type, including a master suite of 50m² with small terrace. The water in the bathrooms is heated by solar energy boiler support when the weather demand it.
• The house comfortably holds 10 adults and have sufficient space to accommodate children.
• The center of the house is composed of a large room, airy, surrounded by glass doors. It includes a large living room and a dining area (together 95m²), and an American kitchen. This room has direct exit to a terrace, the garden and a deck with panoramic views.
• The kitchen is equipped with stove five burners, furnace, microwave and powerful exhaust fan.
• Downstairs lies a 60m² library with 55-inch TV, stereo system and DVD. It has a small adjacent gallery and piano. Access to the Internet is via Wi-Fi.
• Has pool (11.00 x 2.50 x 1.50 m), barbecue with table for 10 people, outdoor shower and bathroom serving the pool area. It has a garden on two levels, a green area by the pool, and a higher area with gazebo.
• indoor parking for two cars and in front of the quiet street at home
• It is part of the package a schooner of 15 m, anchored in the historic beach Bones, with sailor and services. Every four days in the house the right to a trip of 3 hours. During the tour you can swim, dive and practice stand-up surfing. The script can be freely defined by renters. Exits are limited to the group hosted in the house.
The house has alarm system and security service.
Minimum 4 nights
Do not allow smoking inside the house.
Pets are not allowed
The house is not accessible by wheelchair.