Timber framed home in the heart of Mittersill Village and Franconia Notch State Park. The location offers convenient access to Cannon Mountain Ski Area during the winter months. The house is within walking distance(1/4 mile) to the Mittersill ski lift and groomed cross-country ski trails. During the spring, summer and fall enjoy easy access to popular White Mountain hikes and attractions (Flume Gorge, aerial tram, paved bike paths, Mt. Lafayette, and Echo Lake beach). The location serves as a great home base for northern NH family theme parks (Clark's Trading Post, Santa's Village and Storyland) and is within a short driving distance to the towns of Littleton and Lincoln. Layout includes cathedral ceilings with exposed timbers throughout the first and second floor, large windows and mountain views. One queen bed, one full, three single, and three pull-out couches, full kitchen, dishwasher, washer/dryer, deck, two LCD flat screen TV with blue ray DVD in the recreational room on the lower level and upstairs in the main living area, HD cable TV and wireless internet.
- House1450 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay2 nights
3 Bedrooms With 1 And 3/4 Baths, Sleeps 6 To 8
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Jul 21, 2018
About Corey Hebert
Hello, I have lived in NH my whole life and Franconia is my favorite spot to be. I own three homes in the area and enjoy caring for them and renting them to others.
Corey Hebert purchased this House in 2015
Why Corey Hebert chose Franconia
This home is in Mittersill. Which is a unique village at the base of Cannon Mountain Ski area. Its a great place to stay in the winter and are only a half mile from the main lodge. There is lots to do In the Spring, summer and fall too. Great Hiking and biking right from the house with many more options withing a short drive.
What makes this House unique
Timber framed, large deck with a view, and amazing sunsets. Secure outdoor ski locker. It is possible to ski to this house from cannon.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
My family had a wonderful time at Mittersill. The house is very comfortable with an extremely well-stocked kitchen for cooking. Great fireplace. Beautiful view from the deck (especially at sunset).
Thanks for staying and glad you had a nice time.
Cute mittersill house
It was clean, and looks like it had recently been updated. The 1/4 bathroom was a little weird...
I also appreciate a dog friendly rental. He loved the view from the deck!
Perfect for a spring skiing weekend with friends.
Great location and nice place but...
- Owner didn't send check-in info until the day of our arrival while we were traveling.
- Upon arrival, we had to finish laundry because all the towels were still in the dryer.
- Half a dozen light bulbs were out in various locations - we replaced a couple but gave up after that.
- Linens are not the best quality.
- Paperwork said there was a wall unit A/C but there was no A/C.
- Weird layout to the place with no toilet on the main floor where kitchen, living & dining room and upstairs bathroom are located. There is a shower & sink on this floor but the toilet is stuffed into the laundry room (great for the fresh linen scent!). Plan on walking up & down steps and coordinating bathroom use.
- Nice deck with decent view however only 2 lousy wood slat folding chairs - 1 of the chairs was child sized so no good to sit in and it had torn aluminum corner. Called owner the day we arrived and asked for some deck chairs. First, he said they were over by the fire pit but they weren't. Next he informed me he lived an hour and 40 minutes away implying we weren't getting chairs due to the distance. When I said we want some chairs to sit in and enjoy the view & BBQ he said he knew someone in the area and would have them come by. NO CHAIRS ARRIVED AND THE OWNER NEVER BOTHERED TO CONTACT US AGAIN. Glad it wasn't a water leak...
- Can't beat the location if you're looking to do things in the Franconia Notch area.
- The place was clean and kept up very well and everything is in working order.
- Plenty of towels, linen, utensils, etc.
- Fridge & cupboards are well stocked but obviously many items left behind by prior renters so we were leery of using some of the perishable items.
So quiet and comfortable
Although brief, we thoroughly enjoyed our family get away!
Perfect Family Stay
Thank you so much for a great home to use! We needed a place to stay in Franconia NH while having a memorial service nearby for my mother who recently passed away. This home was wonderful and convenient! We enjoyed the large deck with grill while entertaining some family members. It also had a small yard where the kids played and we got to sit around the big fire pit at night. Everyone raved about how pretty the house was. There was plenty of room for people to be comfortable, as it has 2 living room areas. It was nice to have the option of Netflix etc. with the media player as well as cable tv, and wifi. We had a small outage with the cable service (not the owners fault) but he was quick and responsive and fixed that right away. He was great too, handling the extra trash we accumulated due to entertaining family. This house comes fully stocked with most of the basics you need for cooking, etc. I strongly suggest you check in and THEN see what you need before going to the store because the fridge and cabinets already have a lot of things you may need! Thanks again Corey for a comfortable stay!
Great house for our large family gathering!
Very clean and well stocked with essentials. Location perfect for getting to Top Of Notch Tri!
Mittersill Village is located on the side of Cannon Mountain ski area. The village consists of Swiss style chalets in a unique mountain setting. Many activities are available year-round within a mile from the house.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
60 day cancellation policy. No refunds if cancelled within 60 days of check in.