Located a few feet from the highly desirable North Bay lake access, this fantastic Lake Arrowhead vacation rental home blends a rustic alpine feel with modern comforts. Whether you're looking for a relaxing lakeside getaway or a base camp for all your many outdoor adventures, you'll find this stylish property ideally located to experience everything Lake Arrowhead has to offer. Be sure to try the 2 kayaks and 2 mountain bikes available to use at the property,!
The ultimate vacation awaits you at this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom house, snugly secured in the dense woods of Lake Arrowhead. With enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests, this property is a terrific size and layout for a large family or multiple families traveling together. Pinch yourself to remember you're not in the Swiss Alps as you step inside the home's spacious yet warm interior, featuring high-end custom Alpine Swiss furniture developed by a renowned Los Angeles designer to the stars! Everything you need to feel as comfortable as possible is here, including in-unit laundry machines, high-speed wireless internet access, and a fully equipped kitchen, where you'll love preparing your family's favorite home-cooked meals.
Count on spending your vacation evenings unwinding outside on the expansive deck, where you can socialize while watching Lake Arrowhead through the pine branches as it calmly ripples in the evening breeze. If you'd prefer to spend your downtime indoors, curl up by the toasty living room fireplace with a good book as the kids make use of the ground floor game room, which features a foosball table for entertainment. When another peaceful day comes to a close, let the kids enjoy a slumber party in the game room while you retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms to rest up for another exciting day.
You simply can't beat this home's outstanding location! At this property, you'll only be about 50 steps away from the water. Look forward to swimming in the lake; you'll have access to 2 private beaches, with available amenities. Grab a paddle and explore the full extent of the lake inside one of the 2 kayaks provided at the home. For those wanting to fish, everything is provided at this home, including bait and chairs! See what you can catch fishing from the kayaks or the Marina docks.
If you're feeling waterlogged, the surrounding area offers plenty of opportunity for other outdoor activities. Take an afternoon hike along the miles of pristine hiking trails in the surrounding National Forest, or take the 2 provided mountain bikes out for a spin. In the winter, skiers and snowboarders will want to visit Snow Valley Ski Resort, which is only a 20-minute drive from the property. When you're ready for some lower energy activities, visit nearby Lake Arrowhead Village and treat yourself to a spa day, go shopping, or dine at one of the many fine restaurants. This property is just minutes from SkyPark Santa's Village. No matter how you choose to spend your time here, this lovely Lake Arrowhead vacation rental chalet will quickly become your newest traveling tradition.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, spacious private balcony, game room with foosball table, in-unit laundry machines, and much more
- 2 bikes and 2 kayaks are provided for guest use!
- Perfect location in a gorgeous multi-million dollar neighborhood, only steps from the beach!
- Fishing equipment provided including bait and chairs!
- Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Queen Bunk Bed with Twin-sized Trundle Bed
- A provided Air Mattress can accommodate 2 extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Pet Fee: $50 Per Stay
- Must be at least 28 years old to book
- Bike and kayak use requires release of liability
- Please be respectful of your neighbors; there is a local noise ordinance in effect
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Please report any damages that occur during your stay to both the Guest Contact and Evolve