Come enjoy the beauty of st. George and all that it has to offer without breaking your budget. Affordable cute condo in the fun and active community of sports village.
Loads of amenities including: two pools (one adult lap pool), tennis courts, basketball courts, raquetball courts, pickleball courts, sand volleyball court, games for the kids, and a fitness room.
Within walking distance to the relaxing and beautiful green valley spa.
We rented unit for 2 months 12/28/16 – 2/28/17.
TV worked well.
Clubhouse & all amenities were great.
Dishwasher, toaster, microwave, stove, oven, coffee maker all worked well.
Spacious closet and large dresser.
Owner contact 0%. Booked & paid May-2016. No contact at all.
Drove 7 hours 12/2016 on faith that key would be under mat.
Kind of run down. Bed mattress was uncomfortable, lumpy, saggy
and creaked with every movement. Box spring was made of cardboard
and had a large hole in it. Wife had to sleep on couch for 2 nights.
On Thu. 1/5 we purchased a 3” mattress topper so we could use bed to sleep.
Bed sheets were thread bare and had holes in them.
Pull out couch bed mattress was horrible. No bath mat, slippery tub.
Base of toilet leaks onto floor. Downstairs neighbor says that leak caused ceiling damage.
Toilet flush chain came off preventing flush. Was connected using scotch tape.
Toilet flapper does not seal & prevents tank from filling. No flush.
Quite dusty. No table to eat at. Outdoor light burned out.
Half size refrigerator too small & hard to access. Freezer badly needed defrosting.
Had to pull out refrigerator from wall to access without bumping head.
Front window blinds broken & patched together with scotch tape.
Bedroom blinds were broken & several slats were missing.
Couch cushions were saggy. DVD heads were dirty. Movies skipped.
Cable TV reception was come & go.
Rent was cheap but I guess you get what you pay for.
2/28/17 Checked out. Still no contact!!!
Overall we were happy with the condo. We are only giving it a 4/5 stars because of the below mentioned items, not for any "bad" reasons. The owner always responded within a day or two when I had questions. She provided a PDF with the rules, amenities you could use, how to access them, what was provided, close shopping and etc., and what to do when checking out which was all very helpful. It didn't advise on where the trash went, so we just took ours home with us and threw it away. This would be helpful to add on the PDF :) We would definitely recommend this place to others ... but would ask them to take into consideration the notes below.
1. There was a broken tile on the kitchen floor, below the sink. Not a huge problem for us, but could be for someone with children (potential cutting hazard).
2. The under-the-counter refrigerator either didn't stay cold enough or it froze everything. This may just be how they are; we've never used one. The downside to it is if you are going to be doing any amount of cooking, you aren't able to keep much food on hand so you have to make a lot of trips to the store or ... bring some coolers with ice.
3. The furnishings were very nice however they were 'over sized' which made it feel cramped. There are only about 10 inches to move around on one side of the bed. The other side of the bed has more but there is a large dresser with deep drawers there (nice for clothing) which limited movement. The bed was not very comfortable and very 'creaky' ... we thought we were going to fall through it every time we moved. It was also hard to get into the bedroom as the foot board is only about 6 inches away from where the door stops opening (due to the wall behind it). This made it very challenging and we had to 'watch our toes and thighs'! It would have been nice it there were more hangers provided. There was lots of room in the closet.
4. There were a lot of lights, but they were very 'soft' and probably low wattage so it was kind of dark. We didn't choose to open the shades on the window as it looks out at the parking lot.
5. The ad says it sleeps 4 which would be fine but this might be a bit claustrophobic if you plan on spending any time in the condo. It was just myself and my husband and our two dogs and it was tough. I think that the fact that there were mirrors on most of the walls, including the shower, it gives the condo a look of being larger when you are viewing it online. We spent most of our time out of the condo.
Loved the view from the balcony and the fitness center within easy walking distance. Bedroom was a bit small and we had miscommunication regarding where to find the door key that caused some worry. Overall, it was a fine experience.
There was one uncomfortable moment when the woman who lived downstairs rang our doorbell at 9 o'clock at night just after we returned home to see if we had children running around in the condo. She insisted that there was a lot of noise in our condo. My husband and I had just gotten home and there was no noise. She said there was a lot of heavy walking back and forth. So she came up to see who was in the condo. Kind of uncomfortable.
VRBO Review for our stay in property 4016339
First the positives:
Great View, Good location, Air conditioner worked well, Stove, Microwave, Fridge all worked. The rental price was ok.
Now the reality:
I tried to contact the owner by VRBO messaging. I also left numerous messages on the phone number provided by the owner to try to settle some of the problems listed below, but the owner would not answer either the VRBO messages or the voicemails I left on their phone.
Following are the problems I tried to get resolved:
The condo was not very clean. There was syrup or jam on floor in two different places, the bathtub ledge not clean, the floor behind toilet was dirty. The bathtub had no mat, just stickers on bottom of tub. The stickers did not work, the tub was EXTREMELY SLIPPERY if you chose to have a shower. There is no squeegee to clean or dry the mirror wall above the bathtub.
The half size fridge was not attached properly and moved around whenever you opened or closed the door. The non-stick pots and pans for cooking were all damaged from the metal utensils provided by the owner. The toaster sometimes worked and other times you had to hold the lever down to make toast. I was not sure the bedding had been changed, and when we took the sheets off the bed to wash them, we found an ear-ring hidden in the sheets, so we know we were sleeping on dirty bedding. Also there was no mattress cover or pillow covers to protect the mattress or pillows from bodily fluids if they leaked through the sheets or pillow cases. The bed has a large headboard and footboard that provided only 10” clearance between the bed and the door and 6” clearance between the bed and the balcony curtains. Better furniture would ensure more maneuvering room in the tiny bedroom.
The dryer worked but I do not know why it worked or why it did not catch on fire as the lint trap was completely plugged with at least ½ inch of lint everywhere.
There were bath towels and beach towels but no face cloths, or tea towels and only 1 hand towel. There were some sponges but they are not sanitary.
The TV is an older tube type. That is OK but the owner does not have a digital cable box so the second week all the channels went dark so we had no TV for the week. And of course we knew there was no internet provided by the owner.
Some wall plugs did not work and some wall switches seemed to have no purpose. The outside light was burnt out.
The deck had a paper thin rug that was ripped and tattered.
First time staying in a vrbo. About the size of a hotel but better because you have a kitchen to use if needed. It was a nice area and a beautiful view pf the city.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.