|Space||914 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This modern and contemporary apartment is set in the best location to enjoy all Melbourne has to offer. Uninterrupted stunning views to north and west of CBD, Docklands and Southern Cross Station. The apartment is filled with abundance of natural light. Enjoy the convenient Melbourne CBD living style with shops and cafes across the road. There is even a Coles Supermarket and a Asian Grocery shop just across the road. Tramlines are at your doorstep. The free city circle tram is just a 4 minutes walk from the apartment. A short stroll will bring you to the Docklands, Crown Casino and Entertainment Centre and South Wharf DFO.
The apartment is just 200 meters (2 mins walk) from Southern Cross Station which the Skybus terminal is located. So getting to/from the Melbourne airport via the Skybus is really easy!
- Stunning view and sunset view to the Docklands and Victoria Harbour.
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- 2 bedrooms, each bedroom featuring ceiling to floor windows and each fitted with a queen-sized bed. Linens and towels are provided. (sleeps 4)
- The Master Bedroom is ensuite with your own private bathroom!
- 2 Bathrooms (one ensuite) with shower and toilet. Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Three-seater sofa bed in the living room. The sofa bed can be formed to become a double bed (sleeps 2). Take note if you have 4 or fewer guests, the usage of the sofa beds may incurred additional cost due to the additional cleaning of extra linen and quilt provided. Please check within.
- Blinds on all windows.
- 42" TV.
- Internet / Wireless WIFI
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- Full Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- Free Coffee, tea, sugar and milk.
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- 25m indoor Swimming Pool
NOTE : Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
Interaction with Guests
You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
Please provide your flight details, arrival time and departure time so that I can plan the time for me to meet you and for the cleaners to come in.
Getting to the apartment is easy. Just take the Skybus from Melbourne Airport to Southern Cross Station. The building is just opposite the Southern Cross Station.
The Etihad Stadium, the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex and Docklands are all within walking distance.
Southern Cross Station - 50m.
Etihad Stadium - 400m.
Free City Circle Tram (La Trobe Steet) - 280m
Free City Circle Tram (Flinder Street) - 700m
Flagstaff Gardens - 500m
Victoria Harbour / Harbourtown - 1 km
Melbourne Aquarium - 1 km.
Queen Victoria Market - 1 km.
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre - 1 km
Melbourne Central - 1.2 km
State Library - 1.3 km
Chinatown - 1.3 km
South Wharf DFO - 1.6 km
Flinder Street Station - 1.8 km
Federation Square - 1.85 km
Need Visitor's Information/Maps?
Melbourne Visitor Booth (Bourke Street Mall) - 1.4 km
Melbourne Visitor Centre (Fed Square) - 1.85 km
Note: There are some tourist information at Travellers Aid in Southern Cross Station near the Waiting Room (opp Hungry Jacks). Not far from the Skybus Ticketing Counter.
Other Things to Note
Indoor private car park is available for $20 per day. Please let me know in advance if you need car parking.
You can rent a car from Budget, Avis and Europcar in the Southern Cross Station which just round the corner!
A refundable security deposit of $400 is required via paypal or bank transfer. Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after departure. Due to security, no CASH accepted on check-in.
House Rules: In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply to the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there are occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbours and guests before and after you.
- Strictly No Smoking.
- Strictly no partying. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs).
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the owner in advance.
- Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests may also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond.
- Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, lobby, etc..)
- Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
- The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additonal cleaning costs will be charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- Replacement fee will be charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, make up and greasy burnt sauncepans.
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be removed.
- There is no need to clean the bed linen and towels.
We loved staying at this apartment! Thank you, Daniel!
Dan was very helpful. Apartment in great location. Very clean.
its a place to be and enjoy every single moment of it with a nice environment
Exactly as advertised. Great location, easy walk to all areas of the CBD and Docklands. Would not hesitate to book this again.
Great place with an amazing view. Loved our stay here and the location is more than ideal. Daniel was a very good host and was very helpful in all aspects of the stay!!
Daniel you were a wonderful host. Your assistance in the entire trip was valuable and we are really grateful. Thank you for accommodating to our needs and bearing with my forgetfulness.
The house was excellent. The view was even better!