|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Enjoy your oceanside getaway from the comfort of this inviting Wildwood vacation rental cottage! Perfectly located only 2 blocks from the beach in the heart of Wildwood, this property will allow you to take advantage of everything the New Jersey coast has to offer, without skimping on the amenities!
This quaint 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom cottage offers enough sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests, making it the ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of friends traveling together. All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible are here, including air conditioning, wireless internet access, and cable TV for your entertainment.
After an enjoyable day in the sand and surf, relax with a nice glass of wine on the lovely front patio, which features charming wicker furniture. You’ll love preparing your favorite home-cooked meals in the well-equipped eat-in kitchen. On nights when you’d prefer the smoky barbecue flavor, step outdoors and fire up the gas grill in the large community backyard - numerous picnic tables with umbrellas make the space terrific for family cookouts! Throughout your stay, you and your companions will also get to enjoy access to a community outdoor shower and onsite laundry machines shared with another vacation rental home on the premises.
Perhaps the best feature of this cottage is its wonderful location in the heart of Wildwood! From here, you’ll be a mere 2 blocks from the beach, allowing you to easily spend your days swimming, boating, crabbing, and fishing. Also within 2 blocks of the cottage is Wildwood’s outstanding boardwalk, which boasts 38 blocks of shops, restaurants, water parks, amusement rides, and live entertainment. For a low key night out with your family, take a leisurely walk to restaurant row. No matter how you choose to spend your stay here, this relaxing Wildwood vacation rental home will certainly not disappoint!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well equipped kitchen, flat screen TV with cable, wireless internet access, air conditioning, quaint front porch, and access to a shared gas grill, outdoor shower, and washer/dryer
- Fantastic location within walking distance of everything Wildwood has to offer!
- Only 2 blocks from the beach and boardwalk!
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, this cottage shares a property with a second vacation rental home (Evolve listing 273467)
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Futon in the Living Room can accommodate 1 extra guest
- A signed copy of the Rental Agreement is required by the property owner prior to arrival
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that linens and towels are not supplied at this property but are available to rent from a local third party
- Parking is available at a modest up charge. Please inquire for more details
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Everything met our expectations upon our arrival. Cottage was spotless. Matt was an excellent host and source of information for area dining, entertainment and answered all our questions. I would definitely recommend this rental to others.
Very clean, well maintained property. Convenient, only minutes to restuarants, boardwalk and beach. Hardly ever used our car,( only because we wanted to.) Loved sitting on porch very relaxing. Back yard would be nice if you have little ones, its all fenced in. Back yard also has a grill and shower for after beach. Matt was an awesome landlord. Always a quick response to any questions. Gave us ideas for places to eat which were good choices and we experimented a little ourselves. I left some menus I would highly recommend. Five adults stayed here and there was enough room for all of us. Thanks for a much needed vacation 🌞
What a cozy little beach cottage! Just the right size and only a five minute walk from the boardwalk and beach.
Matt, the owner, left us a grocery store recommendation that was only a two minute walk away. He offered restaurant recommendations as well if we wanted! Very sweet and made sure everything in the house was tidy before we arrived! There was a grill we were able to use, outdoor shower for post beach, and a washer/dryer!
The house was walking distance from a few great bars(we didn't get to them as we brought a toddler but they looked great!), grocery store, and most importantly Boardwalk and beach!
Also, a comfortable place if you have a kid or kids, just enough space!
I would highly recommended! I'm hoping to be back again soon!! Thank you!!!!