Luxury executive home with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 5 beds. Professionally furnished and decorated. Located in prestigious Rivermark neighborhood with park, tennis, swimming pool, restaurants, shops. And just a mile and a half from Levi's Stadium.
Serenity Executive Rentals is proud to present this exceptional Silicon Valley home for your enjoyment. Situated in highly desirable Rivermark community, this home is close to everything.
The home offers 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Two bedrooms have a queen size bed each, while the third bedroom has two twin (single) beds. The sofa in the family room is a pull-out "sleeper" as the 5th bed. A rollaway bed is also available. The home can accommodate up to 7 guests.
The house is fully equipped with linens, bedding, towels, paper products, soaps, shampoos. HD cable television and high-speed internet is provided (up to 150 Mbps). The gourmet kitchen is appointed with granite counters and gas cook top.
Guests have exclusive use of the entire home during their stay, including 2-car attached garage. Guests also have access to the Rivermark community pool and Thamien Park and tennis court.
Hosts are not on-site, giving you complete privacy. We are available by text, email, and phone should the need arise.
This is an exceptionally safe and vibrant neighborhood.
Rivermark Center is a lively shopping area with a wonderful variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes (including Starbucks!) - just a short ten-minute walk away.
Guests have access to the Rivermark Community swimming pool! Hike or jog along Guadalupe river trail which is accessible right next to the house. Thamien Park is just a few steps away with kids play structure, open space, and tennis court.
Guests can walk to Rivermark (about 10 minutes).
Levi's Stadium (home of the San Francisco 49ers) is just 1.5 miles away.
Nearby highways 101, 237 and 880 give you easy access to all of Silicon Valley.
We hope you have a fantastic time at our home.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.