|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
Let ‘Coastal Haven’ serve as your home-away-from-home on the Jersey Shore. This delightful Lavallette vacation rental cottage is perfectly located in a quiet neighborhood just one short block from the beach, ensuring a genuinely relaxing seaside escape!
The moment you first arrive at ‘Coastal Haven,’ it feels like a true coastal retreat! You’ll find the interior quite cozy, bright and airy, offering a wonderfully appealing sense of tranquility that is felt throughout the home. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests, this charming beach cottage is a terrific accommodation choice for families and friends looking for a place to unwind, recharge, and create many memories for years to come. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including air conditioning, cable TV, and a fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the essential cooking appliances.
Outside, you’ll find a solar-powered outdoor shower, stainless steel gas grill, and new patio furniture and dining table with room for 6. A clothesline, 6 beach chairs and 2 umbrellas are also provided for your convenience. Look forward to taking invigorating morning strolls along the beach before a relaxing afternoon of sunbathing, fishing or watersports. This area boasts a wide variety of activities the whole family will enjoy, from jet skiing and shopping to exciting attractions along the nearby Seaside Heights Boardwalk. Be sure to stop by the Music Man Ice Cream Shoppe for a tasty treat!
Everyone in your group will simply love this cottage’s outstanding location. ‘Coastal Haven’ is nestled in a quiet neighborhood only one short block away from Ocean Beach, so you certainly won’t have to venture far to enjoy the sand and surf! If you’re not in the mood to cook dinner at home, you’ll find numerous great restaurant options nearby - local favorites include family dining at the Pier House, Bayview Café, So Seaside Park, and Lava Java Coastal Café, which features amazing gourmet fresh-roasted coffee. For some exercise, head over to nearby Lavallette Personal Fitness. Other fun local activities include Sea of Abundance Yoga, swimming, surfing, boating, amusement parks, and so much more. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time during your Jersey Shore getaway, you’ll be happy you chose this serene Lavallette vacation rental cottage as your ultimate home base. ‘Coastal Haven’ is the perfect place to refresh and recharge!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with beautiful skylight, cable TV, air conditioning, ceiling fans, solar outdoor shower, stainless steel gas grill, patio furniture with great conversation space, WiFi, outdoor seating area for 6, 6 beach chairs, 2 umbrellas, and more
- Both bedrooms feature high quality mattresses, mattress pads, quilt blankets, and 2 sets of linens
- Fantastic location! Situated in a quiet neighborhood just one short block away from the beach!
- Close proximity to numerous local restaurants, Seaside Heights Boardwalk, fishing, water sports, shopping, and many other notable attractions!
- 4 beach badges available for use!
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- New Full-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that while 2 sets of linens are provided for each bed at this property (including the sleeper sofa), towels are not. Guests will need to bring their own towels for use during their stay
- There is a $90 replacement fee for the beach badges that are lost or not returned
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This was perfect accommodation for our getaway. We celebrated my husband's birthday. The town is great, the house had everything we needed. Sparkling clean and very well thought through.
Thank you for accommodating us and we hope to be back.
This is an excellent house with all the amenities; the location is just a block from the beach and Lavalette is a great place to spend a vacation. Darlene and Nelson are extraordinarily supportive and friendly owners. It was pure pleasure to work with them. I would heartily recommend Coastal Haven as a rental home for any couple or small family.
House was beautifully designed. Bedrooms were a little small as was bathroom but useable. Only concern was it was right on Route 35 North so it was noisy. It was a good weekend for my daughter and I to celebrate my birthday.
Perfect retreat during a week of family obligations. The short walk to the beach, easy access to groceries and restaurants within walking distance created a stress-free zone for all!
Coastal Haven is beautifully decorated. It is very clean inside and outside. The kitchen is well stocked with dining inside or on the patio. We loved our stay.
We could not have been happier in our stay. The house itself was fantastic, it was everything we could have wanted for our weekend away, and so close to the beach. It was very clean and everything u could need was provided. My girlfriend trusted me to take care of the booking of this trip. Needless to say by choosing this location i looked like a hero!! My thanks for that lol. We look forward to more time spent here. Thanks again for a fantastic trip.
Lovely experience! Wishing the coach was an open up bc the rooms were small. Bath tiny. But clean and comfy. I had a 2 year old so being in the main road was scary. Had to really watch her. No tub shower only. But overall it was lovely.