|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Let this delightful Surfside Beach vacation rental house serve as your home base for exploring the Texas Gulf Coast!
With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this charming beach home can comfortably sleep 10 guests throughout 1,200 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it an ideal lodging choice for families, friends, or a group of couples out for a memorable seaside escape. This house is one of the larger homes in the area and sits high on beams, allowing you to see far across the neighborhood. Inside, the home features an expansive living area, where you can gather with your companions and watch your programming of choice on the huge flat screen TV with satellite connection. Prepare tasty home-cooked meals in the adjacent eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar before dining around your choice of outdoor table seating, available on both the front and back decks.
All the amenities you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay are here, including central air conditioning and heat, complimentary wireless internet access, and an in-unit laundry room with washer and dryer. Each bedroom comes equipped with its own TV for your entertainment needs. After an exciting day at the beach, come home to spend the evening lounging outside on the deck, where you can watch the dazzling sunset. The amazing breeze and calming ambiance paired with a nice glass of wine makes for a very relaxing time!
When you’re ready to hit the sand and surf, you certainly won’t have to venture far! This property is ideally located within easy walking distance of the beach, just 2 short blocks from the water. You’ll find a convenience store and local eatery less than a mile away, perfect if you’re not in the mood to cook at home. The house is also located about 15 minutes from the city of Lake Jackson, which has a Walmart, shopping mall and numerous fast food restaurants, as well as great fine dining options. Whether this is your first trip to the Texas Gulf Coast or the continuation of an annual tradition, this wonderful Surfside Beach vacation rental home will quickly become a place you want to return year after year!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped eat-in kitchen with bar, 2 flat screen TVs with satellite connection, wireless internet access, central air conditioning and heat, in-unit laundry room with washer/dryer, spacious front and back decks, multiple outdoor dining areas, and more
- Outstanding location! Easy walking distance from the beach, just 2 short blocks away from the water!
- Close proximity to the city of Lake Jackson, shopping, a variety of restaurants, and other attractions
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- No smoking allowed anywhere on property due to fire hazard
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am
- No parties or large gatherings permitted
- Occupancy over the indicated capacity may result in eviction and forfeiture of amounts paid
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Worst house ever.
Came down with friends.
First the plumbing in the kitchen did not work we personally had to take everything from the plumbing apart and clean it out.
Next three of the visitor got cut with pieces of glass that were in the bedrooms.
They had very nosey neighbors and we couldn't be outside making loud noises because they would complain.
Then was told he call the cops because we had 40 or more people at the house.
Which was not true because some our friends left that same afternoon.
At the end of the day the ac broke and we had to leave a day early from our trip.
My family and I stayed in this home on Surfside last weekend, it was marvelous!!! The house was very spacious, the deck was huge, and the entire property was immaculate. There is really not much to say. We would definitely stay again!!