100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
The house was a lovely house, however there were a number of problems for our stay:
1. When we rented the house, it was listed as the whole house, however upon arrival found we were sharing it, in that while we had the upper 2 stories there was a long-term rental suite in the basement and a bed&breakfast suite as well.
2. The website listed the house as having 3 bathrooms but upon arrival found one was a jack&jill style which did not work for us, so one couple had to walk downstairs to use a bathroom which was actually supposed to be shared with the other guests in the lower story. Fortunately after we complained to the host she told them not to use it while we were there.
3. Towels and linens were not of the quality we expected for the price we were paying per night, there was also no toiletries provided, just left-overs from previous guests. If you are paying a higher than average price per night, good quality sheets and towels (and more towels than we were given) are a must. The host even had to bring us toilet paper as there wasn't enough when we checked in.
4. There were not enough kitchen towels and dish-clothes provided. Clean sponges for washing dishes should be supplied too, as the one left for us was a science experiment in the making!
5. We paid an additional fees for our dogs however there were no dog towels, beds or towels supplied, something again that for the price should be offered.
6. The house is listed as lakefront but it's actually across the road, and has no beach access.
Overall I would recommend the house be rented by a family, not 3 adult couples as we were, as it really didn't deliver the privacy for each couple that we would have liked. The host was friendly and available when we contacted her, but I got the feeling this was a new rental property as all the luxuries we expected for the price we were paying were definitely not provided. Sharing the house with 2 other sets of guests were also a surprise, which must be explained better on the website.
Beach Ave Castle built in 2008, located right on Beach Ave, in the jewel of Okanagan Peachland.
Walking out of your front door, you can enjoy the 11km pebble beach with the boutique shopping, wonderful waterfront restaurants, cafes, bakery, spas; craft and farmer market, award-winning golf course, winery tours, horse back riding, water craft rentals, hiking, hunting just 10 to 20 minutes drive