Governor’s Walk is a really great vacation home located in the heart of old town, just steps away from shopping, dining, theatre, parks and lakes. There is ample parking too! Just park your car and walk everywhere!!
Any questions please click the Contact Manager and Janet will be happy to respond! Janet and Eric will be your hosts during your stay and we are local! The town of Niagara on the Lake requires that all vacation rentals and home sharing be licensed and insured. All Niagara Holiday Rentals vacation homes comply.
We accept visa or master card and all payments to Niagara Holiday Rentals are in Canadian $. High season is between May and October, low season is Nov to April (except the holiday season). In Canadian our rates range from $499 to $699 Canadian, plus applicable taxes and fees.Please note: YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH A REPRESTATIVE AT NIAGARA HOLIDAY RENTALS! Please call Niagara Holiday Rentals to confirm your reservation and check in information.
The minimum age of the primary guest who responsible for the house because they booked it is at least 25 years of age.
• This is a large home with an open concept dining room and great room.
• kitchen overlooks the dining area and great room, so they always feel included.
• Main floor master suite with a queen bed, and separate sitting area and its own bathroom.
• Main floor bedroom with queen and bathroom is across the hall
• Upstairs you have two large bedrooms rooms both with en suite and a walk out to the deck above the great room which provides absolutely fantastic outdoor space!
• 2 gas fireplaces
• Professionally cleaned and we provide bed linens, laundry, equipped kitchen, wifi
• Parking for 5 cars maximum.
Park the car and walk everywhere!
The community pool is a 10 minute walk away and is open from mid June to Labour Day weekend. There is a daily fee for the community pool!