|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A top floor 1 bedroom condominium located on the quiet hillside at Kamala Beach. Designed to generate a cosy feel throughout the apartment. The apartment has been redesign from a one bedroom unit into a modern open plan studio.
The kitchen is to European standard with a white modern finish and is equipped with a large fridge, cooking hob, microwave.
The apartment offers excellent privacy surrounded by the natural forest and is the perfect place for those looking to explore the island.
On-site facilities include:
Communal Swimming Pool
Shuttle Bus (to local Beach)
Just north of the nightlife and entertainment attractions of Patong lies Kamala Beach, a quieter stretch of sand with more relaxed feel. This well-enclosed bay and fishing village surrounded by forested hills is one of the most beautiful places in Phuket.
The residence is located up a steep hill at the back of Kamala village to allow for a quiet stay away from any traffic. The residence is approximately 3-5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk to Kamala shops / beach. A shuttle bus is provided at reception or the option for bike / car hire is also available.
Kamala distances to:
Patong Beach = 10 mins
Surin Beach = 5 mins
Airport = 25 mins
House Rules: 1. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner.
2. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners.
3. There shall be no smoking inside the property.
4. Utilities (Electric, Water, Internet) are to be paid for by the Tenant.
6. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Manager / Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenant acknowledges that the Property Owner insurances does not cover personal property damage caused by fire, theft, rain, war, acts of God, acts of others, and/or any other causes, nor shall Owner be held liable for such losses. The Tenant is hereby advised to obtain his own insurance policy to cover any personal losses.
7. If a problem occurs relating to the rental property during occupancy every effort will be made to rectify any problem in a timely manner. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for malfunction of air conditioners, TV's, appliances, pool or any other malfunction. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.
8. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to weather conditions, work and family emergencies or other commitments.