Enjoy the peace and tranquility of Farlain Lake with this 4 bedroom, 3 bath, two-storey cottage located at the end of a cul-de-sac. This comfortable oasis nestled in the trees offers a sandy beach on the spring-fed, crystal clear lake. Spend your day relaxing by the waters edge, fishing on the dock or enjoying the many hiking and biking trails in Awenda Provincial Park which is located just steps from the cottage. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit, as you take in this breathtaking location with family and friends.
This four season cottage is clean and well maintained. It comfortably sleeps 12 people and features a living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, toaster and coffee maker), satellite tv, washer and dryer and outdoor BBQ for your grilling pleasure. This cottage offers the ideal combination of comfort and relaxation. Call today to book your getaway on exquisite Farlain Lake.1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. The maximum number of guests in the cottage is 10.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. A PET is permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Please list the license plate of your vehicle and notify the landlord of your guestsâ?? license plate numbers. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Supplies: The property is furnished and includes blankets and pillows, hand towels, dishes and kitchenware, garbage bags but and some cleaning supplies but not personal care items. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottages