Enjoy the exquisite water and sandy beach of Farlain Lake. This 3 bedroom, 1 full bath, one-storey cottage is located at the end of a charming cul-de-sac.
An oasis nestled in the trees and situated on a quiet, spring-fed lake offering exceptional fishing and swimming, this confortable cabin offers you all the best of cottage living.
Spend your day relaxing on the beach, fishing on the dock or enjoying the many hiking and biking trails in Awenda Provincial Park.
Enjoy the outdoor hot tub and screened in porch as you take in this breathtaking location with family and friends.1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. The maximum number of guests in the cottage is 10.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. A PET is permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Please list the license plate of your vehicle and notify the landlord of your guestsâ?? license plate numbers. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Supplies: The property is furnished and includes blankets and pillows, hand towels, dishes and kitchenware, garbage bags but and some cleaning supplies but not personal care items. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cottages