|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Welcome to Kenwood Knoll, a family friendly with 3+ bedroom villa perched above the Valley of the Moon. Enclosed by a large private courtyard on one side and oak woodlands on the other, this wine country estate is your own private home away from home just minutes from the historic town of Kenwood. Indoor and outdoor space overlap effortlessly at Kenwood Knoll; glass doors open up the house to the courtyard patio, while the deck off of the great room boasts a sunning area, wicker seats and a sweeping view that extends for miles and miles down the heart of Sonoma Valley. Gathering spots can be found in every corner of the villa, from the ‘Zen garden’ in the front yard and the pear wood dining table in the back to the plush loveseats bordering the bookshelves and wood burning fireplace.
● Main house has an ensuite master bedroom with king bedroom and a queen bedroom suite with a bunk bed; guest house has 1 queen ensuite bedroom with adjoining twin bedded room.
● Max occupancy is 8 adults and 3 children under age 3 years old.
● Each bedroom has direct access to the outdoor courtyard or trails that wind through the oak trees
● Stunning great room brings the outdoors in, with its cathedral ceiling, French doors, skylights and adjacent deck
● Gated courtyard serves as the central hangout area, boasting a solar-heated swimming pool, spa, and dining table under a gorgeous, wisteria-clad arbor
● Kiva-inspired fireplace in the master suite
● Family-friendly with bunk beds, adjacent twin suites and media area
It’s all about the details at Kenwood Knoll — the pool’s relaxation-inducing Baja bench, the dining table under the shaded arbor, the trickling water fountains throughout the property and the light-reflecting yellow walls are all designed to make the living space that much more inviting. Spend your days cooking around the slate-topped kitchen island, soaking up sun rays on the poolside loungers or sipping on a glass of local red or white while admiring the sun dip down behind the rolling hills. Though life feels secluded at Kenwood Knoll, in less than 10 minutes you can find yourself in the charming town of Kenwood or at a food and wine pairing at one of the most prestigious wineries in the region: St. Francis.
Pool heated July 4-Labor Day
Sonoma County Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate #1656N.
BeautifulPlaces is the leading villa rental agency in California’s wine country. Experts on the ins and outs of Sonoma and Napa Valley, we strive to deliver the best possible vacation rental experience for you before, during and after your stay. Not only are we available by phone 24/7 should any issues arise at the property, we provide concierge services to share with you the top restaurants, wineries, and activities in the region. We are also happy to arrange pre-arrival shopping, private chefs and other in-villa services upon request. Committed to the highest standards, we personally inspect and approve the villas before your arrival to ensure a seamless, hassle-free holiday.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions about the property, our services or terms, conditions and rules. After we receive confirmation of your reservation, we will email you a copy of our rental agreement which you must sign and return to us within 24 hours.
• Professionally managed, cleaned and inspected before each guest stay
• 24/7 emergency and after hours support
• Complementary Gilchrist and Soames bath amenities
• Complementary bottle of local wine
• Complementary starter bag of local coffee
• Available services: concierge, private chef, villa pre-stocking, in-villa spa treatments, activity and itinerary planning