|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Get the family together and come escape to this expansive Lake Arrowhead vacation rental cabin! Featuring 2 massive decks, phenomenal views and amenities galore, this wonderful house has everything you need for an unforgettable mountain getaway.
This stunning 3-story residence boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 10 guests throughout 1,750 square feet of immaculately appointed living space, making it an excellent lodging choice for larger families or groups of friends traveling together. You’ll feel right at home the moment you first step inside the unit’s welcoming interior, adorned with classic cabin-like decor, majestic high ceilings, and dated pictures on the walls - every wall displays an adventure throughout the house! Look forward to gathering with your companions in the inviting first floor living area, where you can snuggle up by the cozy fireplace and watch your programming of choice on the LG flat screen TV with DVD player. You’ll have your pick of over 100 films from the cabin’s vast movie library! The living room also offers a log futon that turns into an extra queen-sized bed.
After an exciting day spent exploring the great outdoors, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances. Spend leisurely evenings downstairs in the cabin’s enormous game room, featuring a pool table, poker table, Mario Bros pinball machine, adult and kid’s darts, children’s books, 30+ board games and lots of seating, plus a half bath for your convenience. This room has an additional flat screen TV with DVD player as well, so you can enjoy a movie while playing a round of poker or pool! This is a great space for the kids to enjoy as well!
Your favorite relaxing spot will quickly become either of the cabin’s 2 spacious decks, which come furnished with ample seating arrangements and tables for meals or simply unwinding. Sit back with a good book and admire the mesmerizing mountain scenery. You can also look through the cabin’s provided telescope to see breathtaking mountain views across the canyon, trees along the valley floor, other homes, stars at night, and even space shuttles or satellites at various times - feel free to ask the owner how!
Ideally located just a few minutes from Lake Arrowhead Village, you won’t have to venture far to reach the area’s most notable attractions! There’s a large Stater Brothers Market grocery store nearby at the Village, where you can buy juicy steaks to barbeque outside on the deck with all the trimmings, along with all the supplies for making your night caps to relax. You’ll find that Lake Arrowhead Village is very dog-friendly and offers a little something for every interest and taste, including many shops, a great ice cream store, kid’s golf with fun rides, swings, a McDonalds, and much more. Every month, there’s always something fun on the calendar at the village, from October Fest and July fireworks to the boat show in June.
Spend your vacation days hiking around the lake, learning to water ski, enjoying a calming boat ride, sitting at the beach, or simply relaxing. All of these activities can be accessed within just 1-2 miles of the property. After dinner, go to see a movie at the theater in Blue Jay, located 10 minutes away from the cabin. They typically offer a selection of 4 current adult and kid’s movies, always changing weekly. At the end of the day, you’ll be happy to return home to kick back on the lower deck outside the game room and gaze at the twinkling stars with good friends. Or, sit in front of the crackling fireplace with some popcorn and watch a movie.
If you’re visiting during the winter months, this cabin is conveniently only 30 minutes away from skiing in Big Bear. You’ll find terrific hiking and camping spots within a 5-mile radius, in addition to a wildlife learning center. Santa’s Village, a whimsical winter-themed amusement park that has been closed for over 20 years, is close by and will be reopening sometime in 2016, offering fun attractions for adults and kids alike. No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you plan to spend your time here, this exceptional Lake Arrowhead vacation rental cabin will serve as your ultimate home base for exploring “the Alps of Southern California”!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, 2 spacious decks with ample outdoor seating, barbeque grill, Kuerig coffee maker, fireplace, 2 flat screen TVs with DVD players, huge movie library with 100+ films, wireless internet access, and a large game room with pool table, poker table, adult and kid's darts, kid's books and 30+ board games
- Enjoy marvelous mountain views from the cabin's 2 decks!
- Fantastic location! Within 1-2 miles of Lake Arrowhead Village, local shops, restaurants, hiking trails, and beach access
- Close proximity to skiing at Big Bear, outdoor recreational activities and numerous other attractions!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full-sized Bunk Beds
- A Queen-sized Futon in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- 2 Twin-sized Cots in the Master Closet can also accommodate 2 extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee ($25/per night, per pet)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- A 4 wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended in the winter months
- Please note that a total of 2 beach passes are provided with the rental, good for 5 guests each. You must have these passes with you in order to access the beach area. Guests can be kicked out of the beach area if they are not carrying beach passes
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
It has a wonderful view, my whole family had a great time with all the different games. As far as the kitchen goes, is got everything that you can possibly need. The owner was very helpful with all the information he shared regarding the city, and how to keep safe in the snow. I would definitely stay again, and also recommended to others.
It's hard to figure out where to begin trying to explain how great this cabin is. It is very big and can fit very comfortably 10 guest and any friends who live in the area who may want to visit. This cabin had everything you'd expect such as fully stocked kitchen with all the cooking materials you need, comfortable bedrooms, and nice bathrooms. They are five things that really made this cabin the best one my friends and I have stayed at:
1. 3 floors. You walk into the middle floor that has the kitchen, dining area, and kitchen. The top floor has two bedrooms and a bathroom. The bottom floor has the game room and another bathroom. I liked this layout because my friends who wanted to play music, have fun, and be loud stayed on the bottom floor, and those friends who wanted to be calmer and watch a movie stayed on the middle floor. The middle floor has enough space to have 4 friends play dancing games on the tv.
2. The game room. Oh man was this the highlight of the cabin! There was something for absolutely everyone. Everyone had something to stay occupied with such as the pool table, the pinball machine, darts, and the 30+ board games. Board games are well kept too and have all the instructions you need.
3. The owner of this cabin put a lot of thought into everything. A lot of things around the cabin such as the TV's and the pinball machine have notes near them with instructions on how to use them.
4. Love the parking for 4 cars. On the concrete part we fit a mini van and a civic next to each other, and on the dirt patch, we fit a Chevy Tahoe and a Jeep Cherokee.
5. The location is nice too. It's not far from the village, and if you use google maps and refer back to previous years when it snowed a lot, you will see that they are good areas near this cabin where you can find a hill to sled on. I found several within a 20 min drive.
I didn't want to use cons because it's nothing bad, just my advice to you. Our van and civic couldn't make it onto the dirt patch because the front wheels would lose traction on the dirt. It did rain and snow, so it was muddy and icy. RWD and 4WD cars didn't have any issues. If it does snow be careful near the concrete parking area. It got really icy for us and we had to pick it with our shovel because we kept falling! Lastly, the stairwell leading down to the game room has tons of things hanging on the wall, so make sure you don't have a kid or a drunk friend knock them over.
Great place to accommodate two families and have kids busy with games. Well maintained with a view. Finding out there was no dishwasher in the kitchen was a bit discomforting to us. Otherwise well equipped.
We had a wonderful stay at the house. It looked just as it does in the pictures. Everything was very clean. Loved the game room with the pinball machine, pool table, and loads of board games. Danny, the contact person, was very helpful and always available.
We were in desperate need to get away for a few days. With the stress of gadgets and the day to day, we were looking to escape to a place where there were things to do instead of just sit on the beach and stare at a phone. This cabin was the answer to our prayers. The downstairs is full of fun activities like the pinball machine, board games, a whole setup for poker, etc. and the view! Everywhere you look is beautiful mountains and trees. So much character to the house. Someone really put a lot of time into making it the perfect place to hang with the family and/or friends. Access to the lake and the actual town is adorable!!! This would have been a blast to come with my friends when I was younger too! Keep up the great work and we will be back soon!
Spent this past weekend at the cabin and we had a lot of fun. We had a group of 8 persons with us and all of us fit and slept comfortably. The game room was amazing and we spent the majority of our time in there. The kitchen was reasonably sized, a little cramped when we had a couple of us I there preparing meals but overall it met all of our needs. All of the rooms were very clean and were spacious. The decks outside were very large and easily fit all of us and more but we didn't really use them because it got very cold at night.
The only complaint I could think of was that there was parking for only two cars. Our group came came up with three so the extra car had to park in the dirt patch that was next to the parking spots, not sure if that patch was meant for that. Otherwise the cabin met all of our expectations. I definetly recommend this cabin. Our group had a lot of fun and made the weekend feel very short.