|Space||2,300 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 - 10 nights|
Wai'ula'ula is located on the 'mauka' or mountain side of the highway at the Uplands development, accessed through the Hapuna Prince Resort entrance. The elevation of this area provides the most pleasant temperature with gentle breezes and expansive fairway views. All of the 'Ridge' units at Wai'ula'ula can be opened up for outdoor living but are also air-conditioned for maximum comfort. Interior appointments include custom furnishings, cherry wood cabinetry, and natural stone flooring. Wai'ula'ula has arguably the best recreation pavilion of all the resort properties for guests who like a private, spa-like vibe. It features it's own private infinity pool, large hot tub, and exercise room. It has a natural saline pool that is gentler on the skin than chlorine. There is also a large Club House that can be reserved by guests for entertaining.
Features of this unit include:
* Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath second floor unit.
* Panoramic ocean views throughout unit and sliding doors can be fully pushed back for an outdoor feel.
* Gaze out at the ocean as you BBQ on the private lanai.
* Beautiful Asian decor with original art work.
* Living room has a comfortable sitting area with HD flat screen TV/DVD and stereo.
* Master bedroom suite has an ocean view, king bed, flat screen TV and DVD player.
* Second bedroom has an ocean view and queen size bed.
* Third bedroom has two twin beds and mountain views.
* Wireless internet.
* Easy 100 yard walk to Wai'ula'ula's plush Amenity Center.
Guests of this property will be serviced by South Kohala Management with a check-in office conveniently located within the Mauna Lani Resort. Our staff is on-site daily to ensure your best stay possible. South Kohala Management manages a collection of properties at the Mauna Keai Resort so please call us directly for group bookings and information on special promotions.
* HI ID #W30297174-01
The unit was lovely and comfortable with everything one would need. Anything that went wrong, broken equipment and ants in the unit, were addressed quickly. Generally, for everything else, South Kohala Management is slow to return calls, inflexible, and uninformed on what benefits come with your unit. And the per diem hotel and beach passes are a complete rip-off - the local pool is really nice and the public access to the beaches is really easy.
The Mauna Kea Resort is located just 28 miles north of the Kona International Airport. Built by Laurance S. Rockefeller and completed in 1965, this resort offers two beautiful white sand beaches, two championship golf courses, fitness centers, a spa & salon and a variety of dining options. The Mauna Kea Resort encompasses the "spirit of this special place" and is great for families in need of space or "a home away from home" with it's options of condominium units and private homes.