3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 6 Sleeps
- english, spanish, italian, mandarin
About David Chen
I'm Jennifer a radio broadcaster from Mobile Alabama, I'm a Japanese American come let show you some southern hospitality. The place is just home away from home, I'll try to give you the best experience you expect for an American or International traveler in Asia. I love singing, dancing and going to musicals.
David Chen purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why David Chen chose New Taipei City
This is the highest residential building in Taiwan. Why is this good? Taiwan is home to some earthquakes and you want to be in a building built to withstand it. We also have fully enclosed full running track if you want to get some exercise
What makes this Apartment unique
There's an oven and dishwasher with other western ammenities you cannot get in other apartments. Windows dont allow noise from traffic. It's on the 23rd floor so its hard to hear outside city noise. You dont have to wait for trash trucks you can flush tissue in the toilet, there's heater, and also have trash disposal.
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
This is strictly a residential building, with families and old residences. If you are a family looking for a nice quiet place to relax and go home after a long day of travel then this is your spot. If you are trying to find a place to party, drink and come home late than this isn't and you need to consider a hotel or a place that caters to it. Hello we have changed our contact info to better get in touch with you since the last number was a personal phone also, the new LINE/Wechat ID add me at twreserve, or the new telephone number to reach me at is 0966081449 is our whatsapp. Please make sure to contact us when you arrive.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
We recently stayed for about a week
At this place with our extended family. I must say that the place was clean and well kept with plenty of space and located in a very convenient location right next to a train stop and food court. The place is very secure and safe as well. David was a very gracious host, very helpful and extremely responsive whenever we had an issue. I'd definitely stay here again if we come back to Taipei.
Great and clean place. The host was easy to work with. Would stay again.
Can't wait to go back!
I visited Taiwan along with my parents, my brother and his wife, so this was a family trip for a total of 5
adults. The 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms arrangement was perfect for us, with ample room to stow away
luggage, and with good cabinet and drawer space in each bedroom for clothing.
Despite a great deal of rain during our 3 weeks stay, due to the MRT station being literally downstairs, we
were able to visit vast numbers of MRT connected malls and eateries without ever getting wet. As part of
our trip, we also visited Hualian for a few days, and it was super easy to get from the unit to the Banqiao
railroad station with just one MRT stop away.
The unit is equipped with heating, which is a rare find in Taiwan, and this turned out to be a blessing for
our parents as there were a couple of unexpectedly cold nights. We did experience a kitchen pipe leakage
problem during our stay, and the manager was quick to respond and fix.
The couches in the living room do show wear and tear. Despite this, all 5 of us had a great time, and
would not hesitate to stay at the unit again. In fact, we're already talking about a revisit within a couple of
Thanks for making this unit available to us, which contributed greatly to our memorable vacation!
Amazingly large apartment, great quality
Staying in this apartment for 2 mths with my family (2 adults, 2 kids) and had a great time.
Apartment is very big - 3 full bedrooms, very large living room, full kitchen, full washer / dryer and 2 bathrooms (2 showers too).
Location is amazing
- right on top of MRT station
- right on top of grocery store and lots of restaurants
- 2 min walking distance from cafes (incl. starbucks and local places) and tons of restaurants.
Facilities are also very very good - the pool is GREAT. Even has a track and playground for little kids.
Would totally stay here again.
Convenient location! Awesome place!
We have a great time staying here. A great place with all the essentials, and the location was perfect. Super convenient, with shops and MRT all just a few steps away.
3 stops to famous Ximending 4 stops 10 min to Taipei Main Station7 stops 15 min to Zhongxiao Fuxing20 min to Taipei 101 Area EVERYTHING fairly close since mrt is under the building. Buses: 2.5 hours130nt per person HSR: 1 hour 280NT per person
HELP US PLAN YOUR VACATION:
This means give us your itinerary asap, (give us flight details, estimated time of arrival to apt. Tell us when your estimated departure time is, we need to schedule cleaning service and meet you, inspect place, and get keys from you and show you out.
-Keep in touch during your visit, airport offers affordable sim or phone rentals and money exchange 24 hours a day you can book in advance so they’ll have ready for you when you arrive; your own phone is also fine.
Insured shuttle service to and from airport:
$40usd or 1200nt (1-4 people)* $50usd or 1500nt each way (5-8 people)*
*Drivers are familiar with routes, addresses, and phone numbers. The approximate location of our place is on the map.
We know plans change and that’s not a problem just let us know!
Please call us so we can let you into the premises. We will meet to give you keys and show you around please don’t arrive early without informing us and wonder around. Let us to show and take you around without your luggage. Or have your driver call us directly.
Restaurants we recommend
1. Ding tai fung: of course the most famous dumplings in the world with great service, you don't need to go to the original one to get the same quality and service.
2. Hutong, Kanpai, DaWang: Japanese Yakiniku, Hutong & Da Wang are upscale, Kanpai (Dunhua), has more a bar feel, All you can eat places all over (I like the ones in Ximen).
Link: http://www.hutong.com.tw/ ; http://www.kanpaiyakiniku.com.tw/
3. Fuhang Soy Milk: The most famous Yonghe Soy milk in all the world, be prepared to wait in line like Ding Tai Fung, exit 5, 2nd fl. of Huashan market Shandao Temple MRT.
4. There are so many great restaurants dotted along both sides of Civic Boulevard Section 3 to 4, they include Hutong and late night Tripod (Ding Wang) Spicy Hot pot.
5. Addiction Aquatic Development: live, cold, grilled, steamed, well any type of seafood, you have come to the right place. A bit pricey but a great experience.
6. Lehua and Ningxia Night market: Lehua night market is in Yonghe one of the best local best kept secrets, you might be the only tourist there. Ningxia has good food also.
7. Great restaurants in ATT for Fun, Mala Hot pot(Haidilao) get ready to wait 3 hours for a table, (upscale Kanpai), Kpop Korean and Hutong at NEO 19 in the Xinyi District.
8. Other places i like are Kiki's brand restaurants, a bit overpriced since you can get lots of the food they serve cheaper, but overall its good quality and most dishes are good.
9. So many Thai and Korean places which come in various prices, pretty much all the same to me. Andy Thai for budget and VeryThai in NEO 19 or any branch for upscale.
10. Try http://hungryintaipei.blogspot.tw/ with reviews and pictures, for the most part its accurate and introduces lots of places at the very least, some are outdated.
11. I really enjoy places, like Cash City (hotpot), Fast fry places where locals drink beer in small uncomfortable stools and eat yummy flavorful food to wash down the beer.