|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Condo has an OCEAN FRONT VIEW.
Across the street from the Ocean.
The condo has towels, hair dryer, iron, bed sheets, extra blankets, kitchen silverware, plates, cups, cooking pots and pans.
There is a King size bed in the bedroom, the sectional in the living room can be put together to make a king size bed, there are two pullout beds in the closet, there is a queen size futon in the living room and an extra queen size airbed. Everything you need to enjoy your vacation.
Please note: Reservation is not complete until deposit is made. To book your stay, you are required to put a deposit, which will then go towards your total balance.
Payment Methods : Deposit can be made by PayPal, Square Invoice, Check, Money Order or Wire Transfer.
- The Condo is 1005 sq. ft
- One Free Parking Spot Inside The Garage
- New Marble floors with Leather Sectional and a 50' LCD TV in the living room.
- Remodeled Kitchen with Marble Countertops and new Appliances.
- Tempurpedic King Size Bed with 42' flat screen TV
- Fully Remodeled Bathroom
- Heated Pool with a lounge area and tennis courts
- Heritage Park and Kids PlayGround
- Enjoy the Ocean View from the balcony
- The Building has a 24 Hours Valet Service
- 24 Hours Laundry located on each floor.
- Blu-Ray & DVD Home Theater player.
- 250 Digital and HD Channels.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Baby Crib
Wherever you turn at Ocean Reserve Sunny Isles Beach, you're facing the perfect direction.
That's because the condo conversion is ideally situated between the Atlantic and the Intracoastal right across from 2.5 miles of sandy white beaches,
down the road from prestigious Aventura Mall and just north of upscale Bal Harbour.
There is a Heritage Park and a kids playground conviniently located near the condo.
The Condo is located within a walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants.
Check-in time : 4:00 pm
Check-out time is: 11:00 am
Please contact us for early check in and late check out.
WE ALSO OFFER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES TO/FROM LOCAL AIRPORTS
MIAMI INTL AIRPORT - $45.00 EACH WAY
FT. LAUDERDALE AIRPORT - $35.00 EACH WAY
Seek Ocean purchased this condo in 2010
Excellent Location with a Heritage Park and a Kid's Playground right in front of the house, Ocean View From The Balcony.
I stayed in this apartment with 2 little kids for 10 nights. Everything was perfect.
1) Very good location. It's right across the street from the nice beach, and next to a park for the kids to play. Its also close to all the restaurants, stores.
2) I was very satisfied with the condition of the apartment. It was very clean, all furniture seemed to be new, comfortable bedding, fully stocked kitchen. It had everything we needed for our stay( towels, beach chairs, etc). I really liked all the white furniture and white floors). The view was good too, especially at night.
3) Easy communication with the owner, He was very quick replying to our emails and messages during our stay, and let us check in earlier and check out a little bit later.
Overal, i was very satisfied with this apartment and will definitely will book in the future!
place was great and location is perfect, great host, will rent from him again.
This was our second time staying at the Ocean Reserve and you will not find a better location and a finer property especially if you factor in the price.
Eugene, the property manager was excellent as always.
A big thank you and we are looking forward to our next stay!!!
First time I have ever rented a condo in Florida...I usually book a major hotel ( Westin, Sheraton, ) on the beach, but I came across this condo on the VRBO site and it turned out to be in a great location on Sunny Isles, with the beach right across the street.
The Condo was perfect...great living space, nice size kitchen, felt just like home.
The beach was awesome and never crowded, what more can you ask for.
Eugene, who manages several properties to rent in the Ocean Reserve buildings and in the area was great and I will make sure to recommend this property to my relatives and friends.
It was our second vacation at Ocean Reserve and we can really recommend staying there. The apartament is big with great view. It is equiped with everything you need and clean. The owner provided very good customer service. We think that Sunny Isles Beach and especially Ocean Reserve is the best place to stay in Miami area. We will for sure come back there.
We have stayed at the Ocean Reserve twice already with our 4 year old son.
The place is just perfect. Great apartment. Great swimming pool. Great proximity to beach.
Eugene is a fantastic guy to work with!
Sunny Isles Beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Rates Are Different Depending on High/Low Seasons and run from $2800-3800 a month, $100-$200 a day.
Mandatory Refundable Deposit of $500 is required upon the arrival.
Cleaning Fee is $120.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.