|Minimum Stay||3 - 10 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Kolea is an extraordinary site nestled around Anaeho'omalu Bay ('A' Bay) at Waikoloa Beach Resort. Kolea is the only property in Waikoloa with a beachfront location. 'A' Bay is a beach famed for its soft sands, gentle waters and abundance of ocean activities. The site is also home to the remains of ancient royal fishponds and is a place of great historical, cultural, and spiritual significance to Hawaiians.
Features of this beautiful unit include:
* 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath ground floor unit.
* All bedrooms have new bamboo hardwood flooring and private bathrooms.
* Lanai has a built in gas BBQ with comfortable outdoor furniture.
* Gourmet kitchen features Viking appliances and sub-zero refrigerator.
* Living room features TV/DVD/DVR.
* Master bedroom has a king bed and private deck.
* Second bedroom has a queen bed.
* Third bedroom has twin beds and lanai access.
* TV's in all bedrooms with digital cable.
* No garage access.
* Free high speed wireless internet access.
* 7th night free special valid from 8/26/15 through 12/14/15.
Guests of this property will be serviced by South Kohala Management (a professional management company) with a check-in office conveniently located within the Waikoloa Resort. Our staff is on-site daily to ensure your best stay possible. South Kohala Management manages a large collection of properties at the Waikoloa Beach Resort so please call us directly for group bookings and information on special promotions.
* HI ID #W82668891-01
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is conveniently located just 20 minutes North of the Kona International Airport. Although just as pristine and authentic as other resorts on the Kohala Coast, the Waikoloa Beach Resort excels in recreational activities for energetic visitors and is great for families and large groups. Choose from a variety of accommodations around this beautiful resort and the best entertainment and shopping on the coast.