|Minimum Stay||3 - 10 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The Mauna Lani Terrace is a premier oceanfront property on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island. Adjacent to the Mauna Lani Bay Hotel, the Mauna Lani Terrace is one of the few beachfront condominium sites in the Mauna Lani Resort. Condominiums were constructed among a tropical lagoon setting of ancient Hawaiian fishponds and is just steps from scenic foot trails that weave throughout the preserve and along the beach front. The Terrace is within easy walking distance to the private Mauna Lani Beach Club and is just a short drive to numerous shops, restaurants, golf, tennis, fitness and spa facilities.
Features of this beautiful unit include:
* Nicely decorated 1 Bedroom / 2 Bath upgraded "Deluxe" unit.
* Beautiful views of Mauna Lani’s Hawaiian fishponds and garden landscapes.
* Enjoy beautiful sunset dinners on the covered lanai with plenty of seating and wet bar.
* The living room features comfortable seating and a television with DVD/CD player.
* Upgraded kitchen with new appliances and granite counter tops.
* The master bedroom features a king size bed and full master bath.
* Complimentary wireless internet access.
* Sofa sleeper in the living room to accommodate an additional person.
* Second floor unit accessible by stairs (no elevators)
Guests will have the convenience of checking in on-site at South Kohala Management's Mauna Lani Terrace check-in office. Our staff is available daily to ensure your best stay possible! South Kohala Management manages a large collection of properties at the Mauna Lani Terrace so call us directly for group bookings or information on special promotions.
* HI ID #W24495641-01
The Mauna Lani Resort is located just 25 minutes north of the Kona International Airport. Within the resort are three white sand beaches, 15 acres of fishpond preserve, 27 acres of historic parks, various natural swimming holes, and ancient petroglyph fields. A true natural wonder, Mauna Lani Resort contains beauty not only in the landscape but also in its regal history. With sparkling coral reefs and crystal waters that encompass the shoreline, Mauna Lani is the ideal choice for those interested in exploring nature in its pure state. The Mauna Lani Resort goes beyond providing the highest standard of quality for its guests by its dedication to the preservation and stewardship of this special land.