WATERFRONT Home on a 60' wide Saltwater CANAL with an OVERSIZED POOL nestled in the Sleepy Lagoon Neighborhood of Longboat Key's QUIET NORTH END. 5 minute walk to the prettiest BEACH on Longboat Key.
Configured as 3 BR/2.5 BATH or 2 BR with a spacious office/den. Tons of NATURAL LIGHT permeates with 3 full sized sliding glass doors and PICTURE WINDOW overlooking saltwater canal.
This home features INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES galore including:
• Spacious BACK DECK with barbeque grill overlooking PRIVATE DOCK and deep water canal
• Screened in front porch with comfy seating overlooking Crystal Clear LIGHTED POOL
• Decorative stamped concrete side patio with koi pond and Custom Built FIRE RING
Other Key features include:
• Parking space for your boat or RV - call for details
• Strandized bamboo hardwood floors
• Tommy Bahama furnishings
• High quality mattresses - we believe in a good night's sleep
• Flat screen TVs with FIOS Quantum TV and High Speed WiFi Internet
• BOSE Bluetooth Audio
• Games, toys, books and movies - we thought of everything
• Kitchen completely remodeled in 2014 features; GRANITE counter tops, hardwood cabinets and stainless appliances.
• Nicely stocked with amenities such as; paper goods, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, laundry detergent
• AC has hypoallergenic UV filter
• Freshly painted
• CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN
This home has the BEST LOCATION on the Gulf Coast of Florida.
Literally tons of stuff to do on Longboat Key:
• Beautiful beaches to view the world’s greatest sunsets
• Scenic walking/biking paths including Pet Friendly Durante Park and Nature Preserve
• World class fishing, rent a boat from Cannon’s Marina 1 mile away
• Bring your own boat, very nice public launch less than 1 mile away. Tie up on your own private dock.
• Wide variety of restaurants in the immediate area
• Play Tennis at Bayfront Park or at Cedars World Famous Hartrue Clay Tennis Courts
• Year round golf at several public courses in the area
• Art festivals, cultural events and wine tastings almost every weekend
• Ideally situated halfway between St. Armand’s Circle and Anna Maria Island.
• Wild peacocks roaming the streets
• And, of course, a boat load of really nice people.