Have the ultimate California getaway at this outstanding 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath Discovery Bay vacation rental home which sleeps 8! Offering a prime waterfront location with over 1000 miles of navigable waterways directly outside the door, along with a private deck and dock overlooking the water, this house makes it easy to experience the best of the Bay Area. From here, you can even boat to the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond!
Master Bedroom: Tempurpedic Mattress Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Featuring 2,800 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this gorgeous residence is a fantastic accommodation choice for families looking to get a taste of California while still having all the comforts of home.
You’ll immediately fall in love with the property's wonderful open concept floor plan, boasting multiple large family gathering areas on the deck, in the living room, and upstairs in the spacious entertainment loft.
Prepare home-cooked meals in the expansive fully equipped kitchen before gathering around the adjacent dining table, which features a cozy fireplace and picturesque views overlooking the bay.
Should you need to do any laundry during your stay, an in-unit washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
Your favorite relaxing spot will quickly become the property’s private deck, perfect for outdoor dining and faces the water, where you can sit back under the 2 patio covers and outdoor ceiling fans, one with water misters. Here, you can admire excellent views of the water, as well as views overlooking the dock and other homes along the waterfront.
When you’re ready to hit the water, enjoy safe swimming for the kids and adults (it's within the 5 mph/no wake zone) and boating directly off the home’s private attached dock. From boating and swimming, to waterskiing, jetskiing and fishing, this prime waterfront location is perfect for enjoying many different water sports!
Two public boat launches are available within minutes, and then you can tie up your boat at the home's private dock. The house also features a pedal-boat available for guest use.
If you're not in the mood to cook, there are many restaurants you can easily boat or drive to. Local favorites include Discovery Bay Marina Boardwalk Grill and Orwood Marina.
Although this house sits on the water, you’ll have easy access to a variety of exciting land-based activities and attractions. Within just 2 miles of the property, you’ll find a great golf course, parks, tennis courts, and swimming pools. Your kids will definitely want to visit the nearby waterpark as well!
There’s a new large shopping center nearby, in addition to a marina with restaurants and shops only 2 miles away.
You can walk to the nearby Starbucks and pick up all your food needs at the large supermarket, Safeway. Next door to the Safeway is a 24-hour CVS drugstore.
Within 2 miles from the home, you’ll also find the Discovery Bay Yacht Club offering sailing, boating and other water activities in a family-oriented setting.
No matter what season you plan to visit and regardless of how you plan to spend your time, this astounding Discovery Bay vacation rental house will quickly become a place you love returning to at the end of the day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, washer/dryer, expansive outdoor deck with excellent water views, private boat dock with swim ladder for easy access in and out of the water, and much more
- Fantastic family-friendly home, perfect for your next vacation with the kids
- All bedrooms feature flat-screen TVs and Tempurpedic mattresses!
- Prime waterfront location with direct access to over 1000 miles of navigable waterways! Close proximity to golfing, parks, restaurants, shopping, entertainment, and other notable attractions. Monterey and Carmel within a 2-hour drive and Napa Valley within an hour drive!
- Enjoy public transportation (BART) to the entire Bay Area, including downtown San Francisco (60 minutes by BART)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to rent
- There is parking for 4 cars maximum
- No more than 8 guests can stay and/or be at the property at anytime
- Please note that while bed linens and bath towels are provided, beach towels are not. It is recommended that you bring your own
- Please note an immediate $300 fine and/or eviction will be imposed if these policies are violated
- Additional fees and taxes may apply