This home is managed and rented by Vail Valley Getaway.
From the main entrance, or the attached one car garage, head up the stairs to find yourself in the main level of the home. This level houses the great room with wood-burning fireplace, the dining room with seating for eight, a full bathroom with walk-in shower, as well as the kitchen with state of the art appliances and breakfast bar seating for four. Relax on the back private patio with gas grill as well as an outdoor hot tub.
Up one level guests will find the master suite with king bed, flat screen TV, and en suite bath with steam shower, Jacuzzi tub, and towel heaters. Additionally there are two more guest bedrooms on this level. One houses a split king bed with flat screen TV and en suite bath with walk-in shower and the other a queen bed, flat screen TV, and en suite bath with shower-tub combo. There is a washer & dryer on this level as well.
One more flight up is the loft/final bedroom with two twin beds, flat screen TV, and full bathroom with a walk-in shower and towel heaters.
Bedding is as Follows:
- Master Suite has a King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Steam Shower
- 2nd Bedroom has a Split King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
- 3rd Bedroom has a Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Shower-Tub Combo
- 4th Bedroom has Two Twin Beds, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
Additional Amenities Include:
- 2,926 Square Feet
- Ski-In, Ski-Out
- Private Balcony with Gas Grill
- Outdoor Private Hot Tub
- Washer & Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Bar Seating for Four
- Dining Room with Seating for Eight
- Wood-Burning Fireplace in Great Room
- Attached One Car Garage
- Complimentary Access to the Pool & Hot Tub at The Osprey
- Complimentary Dial-A-Ride Services Throughout Beaver Creek
To Access the Mountain:
From the lower level simply walk out the door and head North past just one more townhome to find yourself on the green and blue Intertwine Ski Run. At the end of the day simply head back down this ski run to access your Elk Track Townhome.
Reservations include a departure clean. If you wish to add additional housekeeping to your reservation please be sure to speak with the reservations agent at the time of booking.
For reservations made less than 60 days in advance, 100% of the rental fee and security deposit must be paid to confirm a reservation and is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to any change that results in the cancellation of any night(s) reserved and the guest will be assessed a $150.00 processing fee.
Cancellations of any nights for reservations booked during Christmas or New Year’s weeks will incur a $300.00 processing fee. If the balance of the rental fee and security deposit is not received 60 days before the scheduled arrival date it may be considered a cancellation and will be handled as outlined above.