|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
Please note that there is a $55 admin fee included in the cleaning fee.
This brand new modern luxury fully furnished self catered one bedroom apartment is located on the corner of Gerard and Winnie Street, Cremorne. The property is located within a 10 minute drive of Sydney CBD and within walking distance of Military Road shopping of both Neutral Bay and Cremorne.;
This property is simply one of the best apartments available in the Lower North Shore and will exceed your expectations, complete with wifi internet included as part of your stay.;
This one bedroom apartment comes complete with towels and linen, modern furniture, fixtures and fittings including a DVD player, cable TV (Foxtel), plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, and air conditioning.
We offer fully furnished corporate and holiday rentals including linen and towels. There is no daily housekeeping.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 - 96 hour service turn around.
8. Photo Id and copies of credit card are required.
9. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged.
The apartment was wonderful, close to the shops and beaches. My in-laws loved it. The only issues were trying to get the vacuum fixed, phoned the company and was directed to send an email. Did so and no response during the whole stay. Though the company was constantly emailing and repetitive emails at times. Then asked us if we didn't leave a second key, then to discover they were emailing the wrong person. The company is rather disorganised, however the apartment is great to stay at. A couple noisy nights, nevertheless great place.