|Minimum Stay||14 nights|
This property is located in the heart of Neutral Bay, whereby you can take a short stroll down to the park and watch the ferries go by on Sydney Harbour.
A great location, allowing you access to all that the great city of Sydney has to offer. Enjoy spectacular views of Sydney Harbour and Sydney Harbour Bridge. The apartment is located on Ben Boyd Road which runs off Milltary Road, Neutral Bay on Sydney's lower north shore.
This one bedroom apartment comes complete with modern furniture, fixtures and fittings, including a DVD player, plasma TV, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and air conditioning.
In fact everything is included right down to the towels and linen, all you need is your suitcase, we look forward to welcoming you to our furnsihed corporate accommodation in Neutral Bay.
Please note that there is a $55 admin fee included in the cleaning fee.
House Rules: 1. The Visitor must not smoke within the property or else a de-odorising fee will apply.
2. The Visitor must leave the property in a clean and tidy condition.
3. The Visitor must comply with the By-Laws that apply to the property and shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (eg. loud music).
4. The Visitor must, every time they depart the property, securely lock doors and windows, and switch off lighting, appliances and water to conserve resources and avoid damage.
5. The Visitor shall immediately report any repairs required or damage to the property manager.
6. Animals are not permitted unless expressly agreed in writing by the Manager.
7. Repairs and maintenance to the property are dealt with due to the degree of urgency such as power and water, with most issues having a 48 - 96 hour service turn around.
8. Photo Id and copies of credit card are required.
9. Prior to arrival a refundable security deposit of $425 shall be charged