|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Mabuhay! Welcome to Alta Vista de Boracay! By booking with me you will have that superb experience of staying in a very sophisticated loft apartment without spending your lifetime savings.
Enjoy a superb location away from the crowds with wonderful views and facilities but just a short ride away to the main commercial area with many international bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets.
Booking directly with me means a no frills price. Breakfast as well as utilities are not included to farther reduce the room rate. All hotel facilities are available for you, so you will not feel any different then the hotel guests. By booking directly with me you choose the extras to pay for!!
Services & Facilities
I guarantee you impeccable service that meets your standards of a perfect vacation. This resort situated apartment benefits from:
•infinity swimming pool
•restaurant and bar
My Loft apartment that can accommodate maximum of six (6) persons. It has a living room with comfortable couches which you can sleep on.
With safety deposit box, internet, cable TV, bar sink, microwave, with coffee or tea making facilities, individually-controlled air-conditioning unit, marble bathrooms with separate toilet and bath, and balcony.
Unit amenities details:
Kitchenette - Fridge, Bar, Sink, Microwave, Coffee/Tea Making Facilities, hot plates on special request
Living Room/Sitting Area - Plasma TV which has over 100 satellite channels, DVD, Internet, Sectional Sofa, Table Lamp, Wardrobe, Remote Air conditioning, Balcony, Room Safe, Smoke detection,
Loft upstairs - 2 queen sized beds, lamp, bead side tables, wardrobe, separate remote Air-condition unit
Private Bathroom - Bathtub, Shower, Marble Countertop, Sink, Mirror
Best Prices Guaranteed
Book Directly with me for the best prices available. Enjoy all the same facilities and amenities but pay less. If you choose to have a breakfast or other meals in the restaurant these will be charged by the hotel.
PR Log (Press Release) – May 15, 2009 – Alta Vista Boracay is a spectacular resort set into the hillside offering sea views and a view over the Bluewater golf course. Most of the horizon surrounding Alta Vista is undeveloped so when you are sitting on your private balcony you get the feeling this is how Boracay should be enjoyed, in style, in comfort and in beautiful, natural surroundings.
Keywords: resort, pool, loft, apartment, beach, restaurant, spa, kids room
I am currently leaving in Tampa, Florida and working for an insurance company as a Senior Business Analyst. In the future I would like to retire in the Philippines.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2008
The place is ideally located and I am planning to retire in the area.
Property is close to main Beach, but not directly on it, so you can relax without the hassle of the main Boracay Beach and all of its vendors and tourist. It is even closer to secluded Puka Beach.
We only stay there 3 days, what a pity. Truly spectacular resort, all the amenities of the 4 star hotel at very affordable price and with good service. The unit is very nice, my husband and I appreciated very much the option to take rest on upstairs beds, when the kids were watching TV downstairs and playing.
I highly recommend
What a place! My lady and I ventured to Boracay for 8 days this past February and found Alta Vista De Boracay to be the perfect, quiet, get away condo-tel as it is off the beaches yet has the perfect transportation network to get you to town and beaches at no additional charge. Perched high on the hillside, this unit overlooks the island, has a mini kitchen, and is ready to accommodate a couple or small family in a minimalist lifestyle. The kitchen comes with some dishes, glasses and a mini fridge, thus allowing you to save money by cooking at home some days. The Alta Vista is a condo-tel complex, with the majority of their business being hotel related. With only a few condo's, you will find yourself working with only specific individuals that know about this unit. Once you see how great this place is, you will be amazed at what you are paying to stay there!
Things to know:
- The Alta Vista hotel restaurant and bar is quite pricy. Look to town for great restaurants or cheap beach/street food to get your hunger fix. There are also a couple of grocery stores in town and the Talipapa market that offers many food offerings.
- The Alta Vista transportation is great but a ride to the docks will cost you a few Peso's.
- The Alta Vista has their own private Puka Beach.
- Use water and electricity conservatively to save money, as both are charged on top of your room rate. If you are used to low US or European utility prices, you will be in shock when you pay up for your charges. We were very conservative and used minimal air conditioning and water, and for 8 days were able to get away with charges of just under $100 (about 3500 Peso). You will have to pay these charges in cash Peso's when you check out.
- Want to save some money? Fly into Kalibo Airport instead of Caticlan. We used myboracayguide and chose the Standard Transfer. They picked us up outside baggage claim, put us on a bus that delivered us to the docks, escorted us through the boat terminal and onto a boat, and then picked us up at the Boracay docks and delivered us to the Alta Vista via a mini truck. They are a very professional company with no additional fees or tickets needing to be purchased. If you want to save a Peso or two, move your own bags on and off the boat or random guys that do it will expect a tip.
Ease of transportation
Employees of Alta Vista are wonderful
No ceiling fan in the loft, only downstairs. It can get quite warm in the loft.
I have been there for five weeks and I truly enjoy my entire stay there. The condo is confortable and the complex resort facilities were what I was needing. The hotel is far from the White Beach but the shuttle service is efficient. Leaving from the hotel to downtownn or from downtown to the hotel every hour. If you make it on schedule, you will rarely wait. Otherwise, Puka Beach is a nice alternative. Less crowdy even though it may be sometimes rough when there is heavy winds.
The pool resort is very nice and you will not leave the complex without taking it into pictures. A little crowdy though when there is a new arrival of mostly Asian travelers. The restaurant could be very good or very average. It mostly depends of who is cooking that day. The personel of the complex is a big plus. Dedicated, always willing to help, very friendly.
If you want to relax during your hollidays while having a chance to have fun when you feel it, it is the place to go. In the downtown area, there is a lot of vendors and it is quite often noisy. I would recommend to stay there for a week or more.
Manila and Caticlan.
Other Activities: Kayaking, Shelling, Parasailing, Health/Beauty Spa, Shopping, Boating
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 2016 - Jan 1 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.