About the property
- House3000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
3000 SF living area; 5BR, 2.5 Bath; Beautiful lighthouse and ocean views
- 3,000 square feet of living space
- set on a private, quiet road - great for families
- Large backyard for outdoor activities including cookouts with charcoal grill
- Charming & private outside shower
- 5 Bedrooms with multiple beds --10 people maximum
- Master Suite with full bath and deck
- Queen bed in three bedrooms, full and twin in one room, and 3 twins in the other room.
- Plus a queen sided futon in the sunroom.
- 3 large decks (1 with water view)
- 1 small deck with water view.
- 2 ½ Bathrooms
- Free Wireless Internet
- Large flat-screen TV in living room with cable and DVD (plus other TVs in house).
- Stunningly bright sunroom
- Laundry room
- Fully equipped new chef's kitchen with granite counter and chef's appliances. Includes all the amenities of home: utensils, dinnerware, pots and pans, etc.
- Parking for three vehicles.
- Pillows and comforters provided but please bring own towels and linens.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 17, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Nice home, but not very clean and lacked basic necessities.
Overall, we had a wonderful vacation. The house is beautiful and in a nice location. However, it was surprisingly dirty considering the cleaning fee for the property. We were very disappointed by the fact that it lacked basic necessities like toilet paper and hand soap. This was a real issue after a 4 hour car ride with 5 children. I gladly would have paid a little more to ensure that these type of necessities were there upon our arrival. We have rented many vacation properties over the years and never have we been this disappointed in the overall experience. In addition, the quality of kitchen tools, such as knifes, cutting boards and pans, was subpar. The beds were extremely hard and uncomfortable. The livingroom furniture was dingy and needed steam cleaning. The physical structure was beautiful, but the homeowners could do more to provide a sense of hospitality.
Cousins on vacation :)
Location, location, location!
This enormous, beautiful home was perfect for our group (7 adults, 2 kids). So much space, so much light, and the breeze!!!
Located a very short walk from the lighthouse, where the kids could climb on the rocks, and a quick drive to either beach, but nowhere near the noise & crowds of downtown, it is the perfect spot. And, we may have walked to Dunne's for ice cream every night.. It's also an excellent starting point for a jog around the Nubble.
The kitchen was huge & had everything we needed. The porches were ideal for morning coffee & evening cocktails. The backyard is big enough for a game of catch or frisbee. The dining room table fit all 9 of us comfortably. The wifi was always working well. The outdoor shower was great for washing all the sand off the kids. All appliances seemed brand new & worked flawlessly.
It was a fabulous vacation!!
Beautiful week, beautiful home!
What a perfect location for a vacation! My sisters family and I thoroughly enjoyed the ability to walk to nubble light, let the kids climb on the rocks, and being so close to York.
The house itself is beautiful! The decks alone on the second floor are worth the trip. It was a very warm week, and even though we were concerned about not having air conditioning, the breeze was so nice that it didn't even matter.
The kitchen was a perfect size for a large group, and the outdoor shower is a great way to rinse off the sand before coming into the house after a long day at the beach. The house really is a perfect size for vacationing. There is room for everyone to be together, or, if you need your space, there is room to disappear! I would recommend this to anyone traveling to York with a large group.
Enjoy this pristine 5 bedroom home on York's Nubble Point. It's about a 5 minute walk to the Cape Neddick lighthouse, Dunn's Ice Cream or Fox's Lobster Tavern. It's also about15 minutes to Long Sand or Short Sand beach. Or hop in the car and drive a minute or two to the beach of your choice for the day; York Harbor, Cape Neddick, Short or Long Sands. Or try them all out over the course of the week, Ogunquit and Kennebunkport about 15 minutes away. Are you adventurous? Take surfing lessons down the street or bring your canoes, kayaks or small boats to launch into one of York's breathtaking rivers. Take a hike up beautiful Mt. Agamenticus right here in York. • 10 minutes from the Kittery Outlet Stores • 15 minutes from Ogunquit • 20 minutes from Kennebunkport • 15 minutes from historic Portsmouth • 25 minutes from Portland • 1 hour from Boston
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1. The property is furnished and includes appliances but does not include linens, towels, etc. Guests will need to bring their own linens for the beds, bath and beach towels. 2. Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. 3. Check in 3:00 PM on Saturday and check out 10:00 AM the following Saturday. 4. The damage protection deposit shall be refunded within 21 days of checkout provided no deductions are made due to: i. damage to the property or furnishings; ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay. 5. Rental Rules: Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules below at all times while at the property. a. Smoking is NOT allowed b. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. c. Guests shall use all appliances, fixtures, equipment and furniture in a safe manner and only for the purposes for which they are intended and shall not litter, destroy, deface, damage or remove any part of the home or contents. d. Pets are NOT allowed. e. Excessive noise or other activity which disturbs the peace and quiet of the neighborhood is not allowed. If owner or authorities are contacted due to excessive noise or disruptive behavior, guests may be asked to leave early and will forfeit remaining time without refund. f. Parking limited to 3 cars only on the driveway, not on lawn. g. There is no daily housekeeping. h. Roof top deck is not accessible to renters. I. Two house keys will be provided. Keys are not to be reproduced under any circumstances. Replacement of lost keys is $20.00 each. j. House must be locked at all times when vacated. k. Outside shower must be used to clear off sand.