|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
Two Bedroom Master Suite Ocean View - Sleeps 6
Book online now for instant confimation.
Need help from a real person? Please call our vacation specialists if you have any questions.
**THIS LISTING IS FOR UP TO 6 GUESTS**
WHY STAY HERE?
Nestled up against the dazzling turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, this luxurious resort features a private beach of stretching white sands as well as a marina on the enchanting Nichupte Lagoon. Wonderfully spacious villas, free-form outdoor pools, private beach access, and panoramic room-views of the breathtaking seaside coast accompany a five-star location- Cancun, Mexico. This southeastern hotspot destination is a city of fascinating ancient history, mysterious caves, underwater rivers, tangled jungles, city lights and sights, and the glittering waters and beautiful beaches of the Caribbean Sea. As for the gorgeous islands just off the coast and the awe-inspiring underwater art museum, Museo Subacuatico de Arte- marinas, ferry tours, and scuba diving excursions abound and the Resort offers sailing lessons and boat rentals, so don't worry about feeling land-locked!
Whether you’re looking for a family getaway to sandy beaches and pretty city sights, a romantic retreat into aquamarine lagoons and coral reefs, or a solo trip to explore the wonders of southeastern Mexico, The Royal Islander- with its airy villas, amazing amenities, and delicious dining options- will let you experience your dream vacation in luxury and style.
ABOUT THE SPACE
This gorgeous Two Bedroom Ocean-View Suite is a sprawling 1,494 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to six guests. The Caribbean-inspired Double-Suite features a plush king-sized bed in the master suite with a flat-screen TV with DVD player, an elegantly intricate wicker headboard, private bathroom access, and stunning panoramic views of the sapphire Caribbean Sea and powder-white sand of the Resort beach. The adjoining suite contains a pair of lush double beds and is similarly equipped with a TV and private bathroom as well as a personal kitchenette with sink, toaster, dishes and washer, and coffee maker. Both bathrooms feature white wood and marble accents as well as roomy tub/shower units with bathroom amenities. Best of all, the Double-Suite has private patio access and features stunning ocean views!
Enjoy a homemade breakfast courtesy of the large kitchen- equipped with fridge, microwave oven, sink, dishwasher, cookware, utensils, countertop appliances, stovetop, oven, and coffee maker- around the elegantly-set dining table. After dinner, feel free to relax in the living area on your sumptuous sofa seating while you enjoy a late-night movie on the flat-screen TV equipped with DVD Player. Take a moment to step out onto the furnished private patio for a spot of stargazing over the nighttime waves then let the sound of the softly swaying sea gently guide you back to your comfy bed for the night.
Other amenities provided for guests include:
- Two Murphy Beds in living area
- Sound system, telephones, hairdryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Free Wifi
- Cribs and babysitting service (prior request, additional charge for baby-sitting)
- In-room safe
- Maid service (except Sundays and legal Mexican holidays)
Note: guest rooms are non-smoking.
Spacious villas, a wide range of resort amenities and activities for all ages, and spectacular views of the Caribbean make this beachfront resort a favorite with families and friends looking for an unforgettable tropical vacation.
Guests at The Royal Islander can relax on the private beach or enjoy a variety of on-site activities: sunbathe by one of the interconnected pools with a fresh cocktail while the kids practice snorkeling in the children’s pool; rent a sailboat and enjoy a picnic on the sapphire Caribbean seas; challenge friends and family to a match of tennis or join in on a yoga session at the beach with your fellow guests. After a long day of adventure and excitement, take a soothing dip in the lagoon-style pool featuring a swim-up bar. Dining options include the delicious Cayo Largo restaurant specializing in international cuisine and local seafood, the pool and beach bars, The Royal Market (great for groceries), Paco’s Taco’s featuring Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine, El Conquistador restaurant (seafood, steak, continental and flambéed dishes), Bartolo’s Pizza delivery, and a variety of dining options and restaurants at nearby Royal Resorts.
Whatever your age, whatever your idea of fun- The Royal Islander is sure to keep you not only entertained, but having the time of your life.
The resort is in Cancun's Hotel Zone and guests can also use the amenities at neighbor resort, The Royal Caribbean. A shuttle bus service is also available to sister resorts, The Royal Sands and The Royal Cancun.
Other amenities and services offered to guests include:
- Sports desk offering tennis gear, snorkeling equipment, bikes, volleyballs, golf clubs, beach towels and board games
- The Royal Marina
- Spa services and Beauty Salon at nearby Royal Caribbean
- Children's playground
- Complimentary activities for adults, teenagers and children
- Sailboats and complimentary sailing lessons for members
- Golf program with discounted rates at several local courses
- Fitness Center
- Beach, terrace and villa massage service
- Shaded palapas
- Pool and beach wait staff
- Complimentary shuttle service to nearby Royal Resorts
- 24-Hour Front Desk and Security, Concierge services
- WiFi throughout Resort and rooms
- Thomas More desk for reservations to golf courses, ecological theme parks, Mayan Ruins, scuba and snorkeling charters and more
- Car rental
- Special Events Coordinator for weddings, anniversaries, and other occasions
- Independent Doctor’s Office (on call 24 hours) at nearby Royal Caribbean
ABOUT THE AREA
Located on the highest point of Cancun Island, The Royal Islander offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean shoreline, the Nichupte Lagoon, and the nearby Iberostar Cancun golf course. Besides being a tropical oasis of sandy beaches and beautiful waters, this resort doubles as a golf getaway due to its close proximity to Cancun’s best courses.
Pearly white beaches, turquoise waters, offshore reefs peppered by marine life, snorkelers, and divers- these are just a few of the wonderful attractions and sights in Cancun. Looking to reconnect with the wonder and wildness of nature? Cancun offers cave tours, crumbling ruins and ancient archaeological sites, underwater rivers, botanical gardens, and a variety of pristine national parks. Water sports fans have a choice of aquatic playgrounds: the Caribbean for fishing, sailing and windsurfing and Nichupté Lagoon for water skiing, kayaking and jungle tours. There are several championship golf courses in the local area as well as upscale shopping centers, fine restaurants, luxurious spas specializing in ancient Mayan healing techniques and Temazcal steam baths, and an abundance of glittering nightlife. Come explore the wonders and waters of beautiful Cancun, Mexico and experience a vacation you will never forget.
Things to Do
- Isla Mujeres- the “Island of Women” and coral beaches (20 min ferry ride)
- Iberostar Cancun golf course (just next door!)
- Chichen Itza- one of the most famous archaeological sites in Mexico, home to the Mayan pyramids (2 hours’ drive west)
- The Hotel Zone- a huge venue with Vegas-like attractions and top entertainers and DJs (6 min away)
- Museo Maya De Cancun- a hub of Mayan anthropology and history (1.1 miles/1.8 km away)
- Parque de las Palapas- the heart of the city (12.2 miles/19.7 km away)
- MUSA Museo Subacuatico de Arte- an underwater museum, great for scuba diving (short ferry ride)
- City markets and Cooking Schools
- Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Jeep Safaris through jungles, Mayan ruins, and underground caves
- El Rey- Mayan temples and ruins (1.6 miles/2.6 km away)
- Xcaret Mexico Expectacular- performances from ancient Mayan culture and traditional Mexican music and dances (1 hour south)
- Ziplines, ATV’s, Cenote swim (cave scuba diving), swimming with sharks
- Snorkeling with Wahle Sharks, Manta Rays, Sea Turtles, Sailfish
- The Moon Spa and Golf Club (12.5 miles/20.2 km away)
Airport: 9.6 miles/15.5 km
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Reservations are prepaid and nonrefundable
- Taxes have been included in the nightly rate.
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: 11am
- Check-in Deposit: $100 USD
- Late Check-out Fee: $100 per hour.
- Minimum check-in age: 25. At least one of the guests must have 25 years old.
- Payment methods: Master Card, Visa, AMEX
- Extra beds are not available.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability; may incur additional charges and cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Optional Services (Fees Apply)
- Baby-sitting service (upon request)
- Beach, terrace & villa massage
- Car rental
- Tour desk
- Mini-market, Restaurants, Pool & beach bars, Pizza delivery & Food to go counters
- Spa and Fitness center, Beauty salon
- Guest laundry
Please note that for guests’ stays crossing a Saturday night a room move might be required. Should this be the case, our management team will assist our guests in order to make this an uneventful process.
Rates subject to change.
Click "Book it Now" for rates and availability.