|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
'The Retreat on Badger' completed in the fall of 2011 is fully furnished with leather reclining sofas, granite counter tops and a breathtaking view of Bear Lake and the valley.
Perfect for family reunions or for a couple seeking a quiet getaway in Garden City. Cabin offers amenities such as a 47' 3D TV with glasses and surround sound speakers, pool table and ping-pong table onsite. Cabin is equipped with sheets, bath towels, and bedding with washer and dryer onsite.
Property features include:
• MAIN LEVEL offers a spacious open floor plan with wall-to-wall windows offering a breath-taking panoramic view of Bear lake, access to fully wrap-around covered trex deck, picnic and barbecue; a fully equipped kitchen with solid wood floors, 9’ center island with bar stools, granite counters, open dining and family room with vaulted ceiling, open exposed log beams, and gas-log fireplace; family room includes leather reclining couch, sofa and recliner, 3D TV with 3D DVD player, Direct TV satellite and surround sound speakers with ipod/iphone adapter; half bath; laundry room with washer/dryer; and, master bedroom suite with double sinks, jetted tub and spacious shower.
• SECOND FLOOR is accessed by an open staircase to a loft overlooking the living room. A comfortable futon sofa (Full bed) and panoramic views of Bear Lake make it perfect for relaxing, reading, or enjoying games and conversation; two large bedrooms: queen log beds and full bath
• DOWNSTAIRS LEVEL provides access via staircase to the game room with t.v. for gaming, ping pong table and pool table; two large bedrooms: 1 queen log bed, 1 twin over full bunk and 1 twin over twin bunk.
* Kitchen includes dishes, knives and utensils, cookware and bake-ware, coffee-maker, dishwasher, microwave, side-by-side refrigerator, ice maker. Bathrooms and bedrooms include all bedding, linens and towels.
• This establishment is a NO smoking and NO pets allowed property. No exceptions made.
• AMPLE PARKING for vehicles, boats, trailers; minimum grade to parking, easy 2-3 steps to access main living area.
With year round access this recently completed cabin offers accommodations for skiing at Beaver Mtn, snow mobiling or summer actives at the lake.
Get it all at 'The Retreat on Badger'
Keywords: Home, Bear Lake
Such a wonderful and amazing cabin!! We loved the views! Mostly we loved how beautiful and very clean the cabin was!
We will stay here again!!
Wonderful property with amazing views of the lake. Great parking if you have boats and toys. We had 4 vehicles with boats and jetskis and had plenty of room for more. There were linens and blankets for the beds but if you need to use the futons, there were none. A few extra linens and blankets would be nice. There were nice little extra touches like little soaps and Febreeze in all the bathrooms. We had 15 of us ranging from 6 mo to 88 and we were very comfortable! The beds are very tall so if you are short like granny (4' 11"), getting in and out of bed was an adventure. We found folding chairs and used them as step stools. However, my 6' 6" son loved them. Game room was fun and everything is furnished beautifully! Nice and clean. Beyond our expectations for a rental. Did I mention the amazing views? Overall excellent property and we will be back!
The cabin is beautiful. There was plenty of room for us. Clean and comfortable. You did not feel like you were in a hotel but a home away from home. Kitchen was very nice. Lots of room. Only 6 chairs at the table. There was a bench for 3 to 4 more but not at the table. With a party of twelve we made it work. We will definitely stay there again. Owner very nice and easy to work with. Next time I'll bring some extra blankets. Some of my party got cold at night. This will be an annual stay for my family.
We had a family reunion here. The cabin fit our large group wonderfully. We loved playing volleyball, pool, ping pong, and shooting basketballs. The large family area made it easy for us to all play games together. Some of the kids had a great time chasing jack rabbits around the area. The beds were comfortable enough, and the large kitchen made cooking meals easy. Thank you!
Retreat on Badger was the best cabin our extended family has ever stayed in. The cabin was exceptionally clean upon our arrival. All of the utilities worked perfectly. The grandchildren enjoyed the game room, the outdoor playground and the outdoor room to play capture the flag. We also enjoyed the volleyball court. We also were able to witness a moose on the last day of our stay. I highly recommend this cabin.
We had a wonderful stay. The cabin fit our large group perfectly. All of the amenities also made us feel very comfortable there like the kitchen (pots, pans, plates, utensils, etc), grill, tvs & satellite, outside playground, board games, ping pong table, pool table. We also enjoyed the amazing views from the wrap around porch and from the view windows. Bear lake is of course amazing as well and we enjoyed our visit there.
Rental Property has full access to Private resort which includes private beach access, boat dock, miniature golf, pool, hot tub, tennis (indoor/outdoor), basketball, shopping and plenty of grass areas for BBQ's. http://www.idealbeachresort.com/Amenities
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 25 2016 - Sep 6 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$400|
Winter Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) $355/night.
Summer Holiday weekends (listed below) $499/night.
(Memorial day, July 4th & 24th, Raspberry days, Labor day).
Weekly discounts can be provided by contacting the owner.