Start your Arizona vacation off right at this magnificent Cave Creek Vacation Rental House. Offering 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably accommodate 8 guests throughout 4,500 square feet of impeccably appointed living space, this custom-built residence is perfect for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Let this incredible Cave Creek vacation rental house serve as your personal desert oasis during your time in sunny Arizona!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
You'll immediately feel at ease the moment you first step inside the home's stunning interior, adorned with high-end furnishings, tasteful decor, and many Southwestern-inspired touches such as charming wood-beamed ceilings and kiva-style fireplaces.
Watch TV in the main living room from the comfort of the sumptuous leather sectional or curl up with your favorite book in one of the 2 other sitting areas. Wood-burning fireplaces help warm up the space and create a cozy atmosphere.
Make yourself a drink at the wet bar before heading into the fully equipped gourmet kitchen to begin meal preparations. Stainless steel appliances and a large island make it easy to cook for the whole group. Enjoy quick meals at the circular breakfast table or formal dinners at the 8-person dining table.
The property boasts a spacious, beautifully landscaped backyard complete with a putting green, sparkling private swimming pool and hot tub. You'll love the attractive selection of enormous cacti and immaculately maintained desert foliage. This home's peaceful setting and picturesque views of Elephant Butte set the tone for an amazing vacation.
All 4 bedrooms provide soft mattresses and plush linens that usher you to rest your head for the night. The master bedroom stands alone with a king-sized bed, wood-burning fireplace, and spacious en-suite bathroom.
While you may choose to spend the majority of your vacation enjoying the fantastic amenities available at the house, you won't have to venture far to access the area's best attractions!
It's no surprise that Arizona is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, and this home is conveniently located near numerous outdoor recreational activities - just 2 minutes away is Spur Cross Reservation, offering miles of pristine hiking and biking trails.
The golfers in your group will be pleased to find 8 top-rated golf courses within a 15-minute radius of the home.
For entertainment, spend a day exploring Cave Creek's selection of shops, local bars, and restaurants. Take a 37-mile trip to Phoenix for even more fun, shopping, spring training games, and more.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private swimming pool, hot tub, putting green, beautifully landscaped backyard, gas grill, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and more
- Wonderful Cave Creek location - Close to hiking and biking at Spur Cross Reservation, multiple top-rated golf courses, shopping, local bars, restaurants, and much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - 3400 E Sky Harbor Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85034, (~34.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there is a 3-night minimum requirement to rent this property
- Note there is an optional $70 per night pool and spa heat fee (October - April only)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in