Escape the stresses of everyday life by reserving a stay at this delightful Lake Arrowhead home. Boasting a prime waterfront location, this 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom home which sleeps 10 will serve as your ultimate lakeside retreat!
Nestled in a wonderfully remote setting surrounded by dense forest, this inviting residence exudes a vintage storybook charm, offering private ambiance far from the hustle and bustle of the big city. With 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 12 guests throughout approximately 2,500 square feet of tastefully-appointed log cabin-chic living space, this house is a terrific accommodation choice for families and friends out for a rejuvenating Lake Arrowhead getaway. You're bound to feel right at home inside the unit's welcoming interior, featuring a spacious open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, and stunning local art. Newly renovated in 2013, the home comes with everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible during your stay, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, cable TV for your entertainment, and a gorgeous fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances.
Outside, the house features an expansive outdoor deck with barbeque grill and seating for 12, where you can look forward to hosting fun family gatherings with your loved ones, and a fenced backyard that kids and pets are sure to love. There's also a separate spa house with spa amenities on the property, parking for 5 cars and, a dock, situated just a 500-foot level walk down at the lake. There's simply no better way to end an eventful day of outdoor adventures than a relaxing soak in the private hot tub! Peer in between the swaying pine limbs to see water lapping the shore. A lovely creek runs adjacent to the property, further adding to this serene atmosphere. If you're ready to relax by the water in comfort and isolation, this is the Lake Arrowhead home for you!
Everyone in your group will love this home's outstanding location, nestled in a tranquil cove with private beach restrooms and a volleyball court. From here, you'll have the best of Lake Arrowhead right at your fingertips! Lake Arrowhead is a private lake - although guests are not permitted to bring their own boats for use on the lake, it is ideal for water sports and canoeing. A quick 10-minute walk is all that stands between this house and Lake Arrowhead Village, where you'll find numerous shops, entertainment, wine tasting lounges, and restaurants of many types - be sure to try the Mexican restaurant, fine dining at the Lake Arrowhead Lodge, or the dinner theater in Lake Villas! The town of Cedar Glen is just one mile away for additional restaurants and retail options.
It's no surprise this picturesque region is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise, with its wide selection of pristine hiking and biking trails easily accessible from the house. If exploring the miles of scenic terrain isn't quite enough of a workout, exercise and spa options are found close by in town or at Lake Arrowhead Resort. Whether you plan to spend the majority of your time exploring the village, swimming in the lake's clear waters or simply relaxing, you can't go wrong by choosing this fantastic Lake Arrowhead vacation rental house as your home-away-from-home!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with barbeque grill, dock, separate spa house with private hot tub, volleyball court, private beach restrooms, wireless internet access, in-unit washer/dryer, 6 flat screen TVs with cable, and much more
- Prime lakefront location! Only a 500-foot level walk down to the shores of Lake Arrowhead and a 10-minute walk from Lake Arrowhead Village!
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, spa and exercise services, shopping, entertainment, and an array of local restaurant options
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Second Master Suite): Queen-sized Bed (*Note this bedroom is accessible only through another queen bedroom)
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- A Pullout Bed on the Lower Level can accommodate 2 extra guests (suitable for children only)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- Pet Fee: $10 Per Pet, Per Night (Max 2 Dogs Allowed, No Cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply