|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom Premium Modern Townhome
At Vista Cay Resort, Orlando Florida.
Located In the newly developed neighborhood behind International Drive, at the heart of Orlando's Attraction and Convention Business District, Vista Cay’s location and accommodations have the Best of what Orlando has to offer!
BED TYPES INCLUDE : KING > KING > 2 TWINS
This large 3 story townhome boasts over 1,700 square feet, is tastefully decorated with a modern flair, and is fully furnished with everything you need to make this your home away from home, for Conventioneers and Families alike!
Exclusively with Vista Cay Resort Direct and Millenium Management, we provide:
- On-Site 24 Hour Check-In Desk and Guest Services located at the Club House
- 24 Hour Security Patrol and
- Optional Daily Clean Service. (please inquire at the front desk during check in for daily or periodic clean services)
With our attention to detail and genuine care for high standards of cleanliness and customer service, you are sure to have a happy and comfortable stay with us during your visit to the Sunshine State!
The Included Resort Fee provides:
- Unlimited Free Parking
- Unlimited Free High Speed Internet Wifi and Cable TV in Every Room! (Now all rooms have flat screen TVs! At least 32 inches in the bedrooms, and over 42 inches in the Living Room.)
- Unlimited Access to all of the Resort’s Amenities including: Large Resort Pools (2 Pools, Heated during the winter months), Hot Tubs (2), Full Pool Bar, Fitness Center, 1.5 mile Jogging Trail Around the Lake, Movie Theatre, Games Room, Kiddie Pool, Showers and Changing Rooms, Basketball Court, Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills.
- Starter Kit of Shampoos, Dish and Clothes Detergent, Paper Towels, and Trash Bags etc. After these supplies are used, everything else needed during your stay is self serve. (There is a Gift Shop at the club house, Walgreens on Property, or Publix Shopping Center next door)
- Sheets, Bedding, Bath and Pool Towels are in every unit.
- Large Washer and Dryer in every unit.
Drive Times to your favorite attractions and POIs:
15 minute drive from the Airport (all highway)
15 minutes to Disney (all highway)
9 minutes to Universal and Islands of Adventure (straight down Universal Blvd.)
5 minutes to Sea World. (You can see the fireworks from this Resort!)
3 minutes to the North/South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center
50 Minutes to the nearest Beach, Cocoa Beach. (all highway)
10 Minutes to Both Prime Outlet Malls in Either Direction.
This is my second time in a row staying at the Vista Kay. I always enjoy my time there! Definitely will be coming back next year.
My stay was good I loved the townhome it was big and nice. I just did not like the fact that they had way to many rules that to me were very petty. They had one rule that you could not use the towel to take off make up which I felt was very stupid. I was so scared after I took a shower because I did not want to get anything on the towel because they said if there was any stains they would charge me. I do not use a towel to take off my make up I use something to take my make up off but sometimes your make up does not come all off so the fact that they had that rule had me feeling really upset because when your done taking a shower and your drying your self you just might have a little bit of make up on and it might get on the towel that's life it happens they should not charge your for that. And also they told me what temp. the a/c needed to stay on which is 72 or if not it will maybe freeze that is another ridiculous rule they had. I had my a/c at 72 and I was hot at night up on the third floor. So those are the only two things that they need to really think about changing there. Other than that the place was fine.