|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Premium Lakeview Condominium
At Vista Cay Resort, Orlando Florida.
Located In the newly developed neighborhood behind International Drive, at the heart of Orlando's Attraction and Convention Business District, Vista Cay’s location and accommodations have the Best of what Orlando has to offer!
BED TYPES INCLUDE : KING > QUEEN > 2 TWINS
This large lakeview condominium boasts over 2,200 square feet, is tastefully decorated with a modern flair, and is fully furnished with everything you need to make this your home away from home, for families and conventioneers alike! It’s also located in one of the buildings closest to the Pool at the Clubhouse.
Exclusively with Vista Cay Resort Direct and Millenium Management, we provide:
- On-Site 24 Hour Check-In Desk and Guest Services located at the Club House
- 24 Hour Security Patrol and
- Optional Daily Clean Service. (please inquire at the front desk during check in for daily or periodic clean services)
With our attention to detail and genuine care for high standards of cleanliness and customer service, you are sure to have a happy and comfortable stay with us during your visit to the Sunshine State!
The Included Resort Fee provides:
- Unlimited Free Parking
- Unlimited Free High Speed Internet Wifi and Cable TV in Every Room! (Now all rooms have flat screen TVs! At least 32 inches in the bedrooms, and over 42 inches in the Living Room.)
- Unlimited Access to all of the Resort’s Amenities including: Large Resort Pools (2 Pools, Heated during the winter months), Hot Tubs (2), Full Pool Bar, Fitness Center, 1.5 mile Jogging Trail Around the Lake, Movie Theatre, Games Room, Kiddie Pool, Showers and Changing Rooms, Basketball Court, Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills.
- Starter Kit of Shampoos, Dish and Clothes Detergent, Paper Towels, and Trash Bags etc. After these supplies are used, everything else needed during your stay is self serve. (There is a Gift Shop at the club house, Walgreens on Property, or Publix Shopping Center next door)
- Sheets, Bedding, Bath and Pool Towels are in every unit.
- Large Washer and Dryer in every unit.
Drive Times to your favorite attractions and POIs:
15 minute drive from the Airport (all highway)
15 minutes to Disney (all highway)
9 minutes to Universal and Islands of Adventure (straight down Universal Blvd.)
5 minutes to Sea World. (You can see the fireworks from this Resort!)
3 minutes to the North/South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center
50 Minutes to the nearest Beach, Cocoa Beach. (all highway)
10 Minutes to Both Prime Outlet Malls in Either Direction.
We really enjoyed our stay. This house was beautifully furnished. We were a family of six and we had more than enough room. Kitchen fully stocked. My favorite part of the house was the balcony overlooking the lake. I highly recommend this house
The people at the front desk were very nice to work with. The suite itself is gorgeous. The deck was appreciated as was the view. The walking distance to the convention center was fantastic. Convenience store a block away and delivery was very nice also. I would definitely stay here again.
The property we stayed in was well decorated with plenty of amenties; however my only complaint was that carpet was stained and felt dirty with bare feet.
We were very impressed with the Accomodations and would highly recommend the condo. Thank you for a great vacation.
We stayed here 3 nights as we were visiting Disney World to celebrate my mother's 50th birthday. We enjoyed our stay very much! The entire resort area is very pretty and we did not have an issue with noise. The location is about 10-15 minutes to all Disney parks. Check-in was smooth and the attendants were very friendly, helping us find our building as well as near by restaurants. The Walgreens on location was perfect for picking up a few snacks and there is a Publix around the corner as well. The unit was clean and much bigger than we expected. It worked so well for our family. My only comment for improvement would be adding curtains other than sheer to block out some sun in the morning. We would stay here again if the opportunity arises!
We recently stayed for a week at Vista Cay. Our week was mixed with work and pleasure. We had a few days of enjoyment before attending a trade show.
What a perfect location! We were minutes away from everything, but we were away from the hustle and bustle of International Drive. We had a beautiful view of the lake. There is a nice pool with a great bar. Vista Cay is on the bus route for the Convention Center, which makes getting there very quick and easy.
I highly recommend staying here!