|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Premium Condominium with Large Beds
At Vista Cay Resort, Orlando Florida.
Located In the newly developed neighborhood behind International Drive, at the heart of Orlando's Attraction and Convention Business District, Vista Cay’s location and accommodations have the Best of what Orlando has to offer!
BED TYPES INCLUDE : KING > QUEEN > SLEEPER SOFA
This large open floor plan condominium boasts over 1,900 square feet, is tastefully decorated, and fully furnished with everything you need to call this your home away from home, for families and conventioneers alike! There’s an additional cozy den for reading a book, having a cocktail, playing games etc. AND is located in one of the buildings closest to the Pool at the Clubhouse.
Exclusively with Vista Cay Resort Direct and Millenium Management, we provide:
- On-Site 24 Hour Check-In Desk and Guest Services located at the Club House
- 24 Hour Security Patrol and
- Optional Daily Clean Service. (please inquire at the front desk during check in for daily or periodic clean services)
With our attention to detail and genuine care for high standards of cleanliness and customer service, you are sure to have a happy and comfortable stay with us during your visit to the Sunshine State!
The Included Resort Fee provides:
- Unlimited Free Parking,
- Unlimited Free High Speed Internet Wifi and Cable TV in Every Room! (Now all rooms have flat screen TVs! At least 32 inches in the bedrooms, and over 42 inches in the Living Room.)
- Unlimited Access to all of the Resort’s Amenities including: Large Resort Pools (2 Pools, Heated during the winter months), Hot Tubs (2), Full Pool Bar, Fitness Center, 1.5 mile Jogging Trail Around the Lake, Movie Theatre, Games Room, Kiddie Pool, Showers and Changing Rooms, Basketball Court, Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills.
- Starter Kit of Shampoos, Dish and Clothes Detergent, Paper Towels, and Trash Bags etc. After these supplies are used, everything else needed during your stay is self serve. (There is a Gift Shop at the club house, Walgreens on Property, or Publix Shopping Center next door)
- Sheets, Bedding, Bath and Pool Towels are in every unit.
- Large Washer and Dryer in every unit.
Drive Times to your favorite attractions and POIs:
15 minute drive from the Airport (all highway)
15 minutes to Disney (all highway)
9 minutes to Universal and Islands of Adventure (straight down Universal Blvd.)
5 minutes to Sea World. (You can see the fireworks from this Resort!)
3 minutes to the North/South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center
50 Minutes to the nearest Beach, Cocoa Beach. (all highway)
10 Minutes to Both Prime Outlet Malls in Either Direction.
The unit was very comfortable as far as size. Easy access to stores, dining and convention center. The property was clean and maintained. WE had everything we needed. The only couple things that would have made it better would have been to have more towels and less lumpy pillows. I would definitely stay again.
It was amazing we enjoyed staying there and would love to go back on our next trip 👍🏻
This was a great and comforting stay. It was clean and very spacious. Perfect place for a getaway!
Very easy check in. I made a mistake in the reservation and the supervisor Joe was able to fix it immediately and save my weekend. The apartment was spacious and well appointed. Comfortable beds, big bathrooms and an excellent kitchen. No more looking for hotels when coming to Orlando, Vista Cay Resort is the place.
We loved the property and our condo was perfect. So beautiful and clean. And very quiet. The pool was also enjoyable. The people was very helpful and friendly. We will recommend this place to everyone we know. We intend to go again some day.
The property was nice. The pool is excellent. The Wifi worked quite well. Two minor complaints kept this from being a 5 star review:
1. The towels are thin and tired; not a major complaint, but there were few and they were thin.
2. The TVs are small tube based models. State of the art 15 years ago, but a bit odd to go back in time. I'm sure the replacement project has been discussed and found to be outrageously expensive (2 TVs per unit times 100+ units). In the end, we didn't spend much time watching. We had hoped to use our HDMI casting device to watch a few programs off the internet, but spent our time on International Drive instead (a close and cheap Uber ride away).