|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Premium Condo, Next to the Clubhouse.
At Vista Cay Resort, Orlando Florida.
Located In the newly developed neighborhood behind International Drive, at the heart of Orlando's Attraction and Convention Business District, Vista Cay’s location and accommodations have the Best of what Orlando has to offer!
BED TYPES INCLUDE : KING > QUEEN > SLEEPER SOFA
This luxurious condominium boasts over 1,800 square feet, is tastefully decorated, and fully furnished with everything you need to call this your home away from home. Great for conventioneers or small families alike! Located in a building directly next to the clubhouse for instant access to the Pool, Resort Store, Fitness Center, and all of the other amenities Located at the Vista Cay Club House.
Exclusively with Vista Cay Resort Direct and Millenium Management, we provide:
- On-Site 24 Hour Check-In Desk and Guest Services located at the Club House
- 24 Hour Security Patrol and
- Optional Daily Clean Service. (please inquire at the front desk during check in for daily or periodic clean services)
With our attention to detail and genuine care for high standards of cleanliness and customer service, you are sure to have a happy and comfortable stay with us during your visit to the Sunshine State!
The Included Resort Fee provides:
- Unlimited Free Parking,
- Unlimited Free High Speed Internet Wifi and Cable TV in Every Room! (Now all rooms have flat screen TVs! At least 32 inches in the bedrooms, and over 42 inches in the Living Room.)
- Unlimited Access to all of the Resort’s Amenities including: Large Resort Pools (2 Pools, Heated during the winter months), Hot Tubs (2), Full Pool Bar, Fitness Center, 1.5 mile Jogging Trail Around the Lake, Movie Theatre, Games Room, Kiddie Pool, Showers and Changing Rooms, Basketball Court, Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills.
- Starter Kit of Shampoos, Dish and Clothes Detergent, Paper Towels, and Trash Bags etc. After these supplies are used, everything else needed during your stay is self serve. (There is a Gift Shop at the club house, Walgreens on Property, or Publix Shopping Center next door)
- Sheets, Bedding, Bath and Pool Towels are in every unit.
- Large Washer and Dryer in every unit.
Drive Times to your favorite attractions and POIs:
15 minute drive from the Airport (all highway)
15 minutes to Disney (all highway)
9 minutes to Universal and Islands of Adventure (straight down Universal Blvd.)
5 minutes to Sea World. (You can see the fireworks from this Resort!)
3 minutes to the North/South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center
50 Minutes to the nearest Beach, Cocoa Beach. (all highway)
10 Minutes to Both Prime Outlet Malls in Either Direction.
Wife and I found this great gem at the last minute for our trip to Orlando for the ACC football tournament. We have stayed in Orlando many, many times before for both business and pleasure. The Vista Cay condo was sheer perfection in location, design, layout, and expectations. The online photos does not compare to what visitors will experience. The property, amenities, and location was so great, we are now seriously looking into purchasing one of these units.
One final comment related to customer service and housekeeping. After we returned home (8+ hours away), I realized I had left my cosmetic bag with electric razor, electric toothbrush, contacts, and other grooming supplies. The front desk was able to place me into contact with Housekeeping who quickly confirmed the items left behind. With a few confirmations, all of my items were promptly returned to me via UPS within four (4) days!
No mater the occasion, I will definitely return to Vista Cay any time I am in the Orlando area.
Love the spacious and clean condo, we definitely enjoyed staying here .
The whole neighborhood is laid out well, the service at front desk was ok , not the best i would say.
We went to epcot, it was not too far may be 15 min.
This was our second time staying at this condo and we loved it as much as we did the first time. It's very comfortable and relaxing and everything that you need is there and the location is perfect. We will definitely be back! My only suggestion would be for the resort in general and that would be to have a restaurant on site. We spent some time at the pool and if there was a grill with a basic poolside menu that would have been great.
My wife and two kids stayed here for a week vacation to visit the parks and relax in the Florida Sun.
I usually don't write reviews, but though I'd let everyone know that we really enjoyed the Condo and the service was great!
The Pool and grounds are well taken care of. My kids loved the large pool area, and my wife and I enjoyed walking around the lake on the jogging trail.
It's close to Disney and Universal, and right around the corner from Sea World.
Thanks for the fantastic stay!