|Minimum Stay||1 - 2 nights|
3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bathroom Large, Modern, Townhome is a step above the rest and is tastefully decorated with a clean modern sensibility.
At Vista Cay Resort, Orlando Florida.
Located In the newly developed area behind International Drive, at the heart of Orlando's Attraction and Convention Business District, Vista Cay’s location and accommodations have the Best of what Orlando has to offer!
BED TYPES INCLUDE : KING > KING > 2 TWINS
This luxurious Townhome, boasting over 1,700 square feet, is tastefully decorated, and fully furnished with everything you need to call this your home away from home, for families and conventioneers alike!
Exclusively with Vista Cay Resort Direct and Millenium Management, at the Club House we provide an On-Site 24 hour Check-In Desk and Guest Services, 24 Hour Security Patrol and Optional Daily Clean Service (please inquire at the front desk during check in for daily or periodic clean services)… With our attention to detail and genuine care for high standards of cleanliness and customer service, you are sure to have a happy and comfortable stay with us during your visit to the Sunshine State!
The Included Resort Fee provides:
- Unlimited Free Parking,
- Unlimited Free High Speed Internet Wifi and Cable TV in Every Room! (Now all rooms have flat screen TVs! At least 32 inches in the bedrooms, and over 42 inches in the Living Room.)
- Unlimited Access to all of the Resort’s Amenities including: Large Resort Pools (2 Pools, Heated during the winter months), Hot Tubs (2), Full Pool Bar, Fitness Center, 1.5 mile Jogging Trail Around the Lake, Movie Theatre, Games Room, Kiddie Pool, Showers and Changing Rooms, Basketball Court, Picnic Areas with BBQ Grills.
- Starter Kit of Shampoos, Dish and Clothes Detergent, Paper Towels, and Trash Bags etc. After these supplies are used, everything else needed during your stay is self serve. (There is a Gift Shop at the club house, Walgreens on Property, or Publix Shopping Center next door)
- Sheets, Bedding, Bath and Pool Towels are in every unit.
- Large Washer and Dryer in every unit.
Drive Times to your favorite attractions and POIs:
15 minute drive from the Airport (all highway)
15 minutes to Disney (all highway)
9 minutes to Universal and Islands of Adventure (straight down Universal Blvd.)
5 minutes to Sea World. (You can see the fireworks from this Resort!)
3 minutes to the North/South Concourse of the Orange County Convention Center
50 Minutes to the nearest Beach, Cocoa Beach. (all highway)
10 Minutes to Both Prime Outlet Malls in Either Direction.
fast, nice, great location and huge townhouse to stay in for a long weekend. Would do again on your next trip to Orlando
This place was great! We enjoyed the pool, and the house! The management was friendly and quickly helped us with a cable problem. The main desk was open all night and also gave us great directions late at night to fix a Wifi problem. It was wonderful sitting by the pool and sipping a refreshing tropical drink. The kids loved the place and I would definitely go back again!! Sincerely, Cathi Giancana
I stayed at this townhouse for 5 days while I was in Orlando for a convention. There were 6 adults (2 in each BR) and there was more than enough space for us all. The location is great, as it's right near the Orange County Convention Center, Sea World, and all the restaurants and activities on International Drive. The only issues we had were that there were no starter packs for the dishwasher so we bought some, the 1st floor bathroom shower curtain had a little mildew on it, but we bleached it down, the provided cookware was small in some cases but we made it work, and the garage is a small 1 car and the door isn't automatic. Because we had two cars and didn't want to park two blocks away in one of the parking lots, I'm glad that I had people with me who could raise and lower the garage doors because I have a disability and can't do it myself. But the home is nice, clean, and we had a great time. I'd definitely rent from them again.