|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
SOUTHWEST SUNSETS-Sitting on the lanai, you are facing beautiful southwest sunsets,
WHALES January through April breaching in your view, all the comforts of home in a warm, tropical location with our building 20 feet from the ocean.
BEACH is 20 feet from the front of our condo building and you can walk 5 miles if you choose on undeveloped beach along the wildlife bird refuge next to our building.
UP TO DATE DECOR-HD TV LR AND BEDROOM with CABLE. all new furniture, unit is as pictures show on website
HD TV, WHICH is upgrade from Sugar Beach tv. WIRELESS, condo is up to date, the pictures in our website are current with HD TV, wireless internet, leather sofa
KING PILLOW TOP BED new king
LANAI/DECK extends the width of the condo so you see the ocean from everywhere. The patio contains seating for 4 people
ALL NEW LINENS- Plenty of new linens, towels, and beach towels and 2 beach chairs are provided, with ceiling fans in each room for comfort in addition to central air conditioning
WASHER DRYER is located in the unit for your use, full size new maytag stacker
GOURMET KITCHEN- fully equipped kitchen makes cooking easy, you can grill at the community barbecue located near the pool and beach.
HEATED POOL AND HOT TUB- complex has a heated pool and hot tub with large grassy areas and lounge chairs
RESTAURANTS, many great restaurants near by.
PRIVACY bedroom has a dividing door that can be closed off from the dressing area which is separated from the toilet/shower room. This allows guests in the living room privacy. = 5 drawer chest in bedroom for storage as well as large bedside stands.
Property manager Condominium Rentals Hawaii is available to handle any concerns you may have during your stay, and phone number is available in the unit. our Hawaii tax iD number is WOO777768-01
Keywords: MAUI, KIHEI,
SUGAR BEACH RESORT
tropical,well equipped,king bed, gourmet kitchen
Mark and I have enjoyed many family vacations at our home away from home since 1995. It is children friendly. Our children grew up here and loved making new friends meeting children in the pool on our vacations. IThey love coming back now as couples to enjoy the tropics. It is fun as a family or as a couple.
DIANE YELISH purchased this condo in 1995
We choose Sugar Beach Resort for the view, the lovely long beach walks, the warm pool and hot tub,family friendly atmosphere and the fun way to meet people arounds the barbecue.
The grounds are tropical, lush, lovely and well maintained. Staff are friendly. Maui Sites and Treasures booking agency located in the office area, can help you with anything you want to do on the island.The pool is a gathering place to sit in the sun, or if you prefer to sit on the chaise lounges located on the large grass area in front of the pool.
This is the best VRBO we have ever stayed in! We hated to leave! The mornings on the lanai were wonderful, and the sunsets spectacular. Whales were out in front, such a great location to go anywhere on Maui from. Such a well equipped condo, thanks so much!
We just got home from 10 fabulous days at this condo and long to be back in Maui. We did a lot of research to find the perfect place to rent. This did not disappoint! There are many condos to choose from, but this fulfilled our number one requirement...beachfront. This is RIGHT ON THE BEACH!! There is no road between you and a beach that was practically our own. We enjoyed so many long walks on this beautiful beach. It's on the 5th floor and we loved being up a little higher because the view is stunning. The complex itself is so quiet and easy to access. The town of Kihei is a short drive away. We went there for a couple of dinners, but we always wished we were back on the lanai instead. Tip: Costco is right by the airport and on your way to the condo. Fabulous for getting our supplies for our stay. We enjoyed eating meals we prepared ourselves and looking at and listening to the waves.
As for the condo itself, it couldn't have been nicer! It was so clean and well stocked and very nicely decorated. The bedroom is large, has a new, incredibly comfortable, king size bed, and lots of storage. There were so many big, fluffy towels! This condo was stocked with everything you could ever need. We used the kitchen a lot because we didn't want to leave the view and this kitchen had everything. The new fridge was so nice and there's any small appliance you might need. There's also many spices and seasonings, which was very helpful.
If you're looking for a central Maui location, quiet, clean and well stocked condo, and a view that epitomizes Hawaii, do not hesitate to stay here. We did not have a single problem and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. The owner was so easy to work with! We can't say thank you enough for sharing your slice of Hawaiian heaven!!
What an amazing rental. This is one of the nicest condos we have stayed in. It is very clean and has everything you will need for your vacation. The views are incredible. Not to mention the perfect walking beach directly below the condo. We stayed with our 8mo old and it was perfect for her also. The pool made for hours of swimming. The location in Kihei is so central to everything it made for easy exploring.
Diane was very approachable and made everything easy and took very good care of us. We would love to stay here again
I have rented from VRBO many times and this was the easiest property to book. Communication was quick and effective. Thank you!
The property was clean and well maintained. Free parking was very convenient and it was located centrally to all of our activities. The kitchen was well stocked with nice pots and pans, a crock pot and blender. I loved Kihei and Maui as a whole. It was SUPER HOT and humid during our stay with very little wind. It was nice to have AC but the unit couldn't quite keep up. It was unusually hot and we were comfortable but not as cool as we would have liked. I would assume it would be sufficient during a normal August. The beach also had a lot of stirred up sand the first 10-15 feet. It was like that our whole stay but it could have been the rain that stirred it up. I don't know.
I would love to stay here again. Thank you for sharing your place with us!!
My wife and I were celebrating our 27th anniversary, we really enjoyed the view this condo provides. Even we did not use the utensils that owners provide, but, we can see owners have almost everything that everyone may need. Beach is beautiful too, we love it.
Thank you so much for sharing your Maui home with us. You have a beautiful condo and it has everything a person could possibly need. Your new bed is awesome. We had a wonderful time and the weather was outstanding. Hope to be back again next year.
We rent through vrbo constantly, and THIS CONDO ranks as one of the best we've ever stayed in. We wish we had stayed longer; hopefully we will return one day.
1. The kitchen! Diane has done a fabulous job stocking the kitchen with everything you could ever need. Often times this is not the case with rentals (cue the flimsy knives and cheap pots and pans). I am a foodie and found everything I needed and then some in her kitchen. She has plenty of dishware, cooking utensils, prep bowls, pyrex dishes, and other gadgets. There is also a nice supply of spices and other odds and ends in the cabinet above the stove. I needed honey for a recipe and a little canola oil and miraculously found it in the cabinet! I paid it forward by leaving some unopened items in the same cabinet. My husband loved one of their travel coffee mugs so much that he bought one online! Only suggestion would be to add a nice chopping knife (the butcher block lacked one).
2. The location! I know many people prefer to stay up in Lahaina, but I disagree. Yes, the water is a bit bluer up there but I really loved Kihei! It's close to the airport (15-20 mins), a 20 minute drive ti Iao needle, and a 10 minute drive to all the activities you'd ever want (like surfing) and yummy restaurants in the downtown Kihei area (must go to the Kihei for breakfast!). The complex is located on the north end of Kihei so the beach isn't crowded at all. In fact, on some days we were the only ones out there. A farmer's market, ABC store, bakery, and perfectly shaved ice are a short walk on the beach away!
3. The breezes! I loved the tradewinds in the afternoon. It was so nice to sit out on the lanai in the evening. It wasn't hot at all. Many evenings entailed my husband grilling downstairs and us eating on the lanai watching the sun fade. Sometimes it can get QUITE breezy, but we felt sheltered on the lanai. We saw multiple rainbows from the lanai, btw. The condo's AC works wonders.
4. The supplies!! This condo has so many supplies beyond the kitchen. There are plenty of towels- bath and beach. We found toys, beach mats, coolers and chairs. They have VERY NICE Tommy Bahama chairs. Yep, I bought some too!
**As a side note, we rented the next door condo, too (perfect for grandparents). Diane's unit was way better!
One additional suggestion- the King bed is HEAVEN! But the pull out couch not so much. You can feel the bars digging into your back. A memory foam topper would do wonders.
beach in front is 5 miles undeveloped beach as a part of the national bird wild life sanctuary, which allows beach walks without people and high rise condos around, feel like you are truly on vacation and away from it all.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 27 2016 - Apr 30 2017
4 night minimum stay
Spring, Summer, and Fall, 2017
May 1 2017 - Dec 17 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|check out cleaning fee||$100|
|Refundable damage deposit||$100|
3 percent booking fee is charged using the VRBO system as well as a VRBO service fee included at time quote is sent
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.