A quaint, 3 bedroom cottage, with beds to comfortably sleep 8. Fully equipped kitchen, sunroom,and large deck with large private yard surrounded by woods. Makes an ideal family getaway.
TV (no cable or satellite), with Blue ray player.
Not on the waterfront but you can see it across the road and just a 30 second walk to access a beach area with private boat launch and dock available for your use. Public boat launch just around the corner.
Kayak, canoe and pedal boat available for use.1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party described by renter may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please remove garbage on leaving to keep animals away.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. DOGS are permitted, other pets must be approved.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Must clean cottage after use, cleaning supplies supplied. Bedding and towels are not provided, please use sleeping bags or bring linens (including dish towels).
8. The property is on a well/cistern and septic systems. The well and cistern are not considered potable water. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. [Roads are cleared in winter. We do not refund due to road conditions.]