|Space||1,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||0 - 7 nights|
A Premier listing with great reviews Sunrise Ridge is located 40 minutes north of the Greater City of Sudbury. It sits on the west shore of beautiful lake Wanapitei . Lake Wanapitei is the largest lake in the world completely contained within the boundaries of a single city. This 4 bedroom 1 bathroom cottage which sleeps 6-8 people is your home away from home. The kitchen comes fully equipped, the bathroom has just been renovated in the spring of 2013. The large living room has leather furniture, satellite TV, stereo system a place you will want to relax after a long day at the beach. The cottage over looks the water with a picturesque view, the sunrises are breath taking and can be viewed from your private deck located at the front of the cottage so you will want to make sure you pack your camera. The deck is surrounded by a beautiful garden where humming birds, butterflies and chipmunks often come to visit. We don't want to forget the loons and ducks that pass on the shoreline in front of the cottage most mornings and evenings. Sunrise Ridge has it's own private sandy walkout beach with an all sand bottom that is located right on the property. The beach has a covered area so you can sit back and relax while you watch the children play and swim. Rocky's Marina is a 5 minute drive from the cottage and has a family restaurant for those times when Mom needs a night off. It also has a gas bar, boat launch and store where ice, pop etc. can be purchased. Sunrise Ridge is sure to be a place you will want to visit year after year.
Science North is Northern Ontario's most popular tourist attraction and an educational resource for children and adults across the province.
Science North offers a variety of activities for all ages. With four levels to explore there is something for everyone.
Contact Information: Website: http://www.sciencenorth.ca/ E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 705-522-3701 Fax: 705-522-4954
A family attraction that immerses you into the world of mining and rocks.
Contact Information: Website: http://dynamicearth.ca/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 705-522-3701 Fax: 705-522-4954
Lake Laurentian Conservation Area
You can touch a frog, feed the birds, learn to survive if lost in the woods, see animal displays and plant a tree!
Contact Information: Website: Click here. Email: email@example.com Phone: 705-674-5249
The Cortina on Lake Ramsey
Public cruises are a unique way to spend an hour exploring the beautiful scenery around Sudbury. See breathtaking panoramas, gorgeous lakefront homes, serene sailboats and people out enjoying the water while you relax on The Cortina.
DINOSAUR VALLEY MINI GOLF The World's largest Steel Skeleton Dragon, 22 feet long by 18 feet high, persons walk through to play mini golf exists on this beautifully landscaped property. There are 20 mammoth dinosaurs, 7 different mini golf courses on a total of 63 holes.
Val Caron Golf Course Grill Marks Bistro Golf & Conference is a 18-hole facility located in SCOREGolf's Ontario North Bay - Sudbury.
WHAT THIS GOLF COURSE SAYS..
This course has just had a new ownership take over lots of changes have been done to better the course. There is a dress code in effect, as well as no outside food or drink on premises. The new ownership welcomes everyone to try us out again for the first time.All Deposits are non refundableLake Wanapitei occupies a meteorite crater in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. It is located near the large Sudbury meteorite crater but is not related to it. Lake Wanapitei has an area of 13,257 hectares and a shoreline perimeter of 160.4 kilometres. The maximum depth of the lake is 142 metres (465.87 feet) and the age is estimated to be 37 million years, placing it in the Eocene. Lake Wanapitei holds the record for the largest lake in the world completely contained within the boundaries of a single city.
Lake Trout, Whitefish, Northern Pike, Walleye and Smallmouth Bass can be caught in the waters of Lake Wanapitei- Check-in time is 3:00 pm on Saturday
- Check-out time is 10:30 am on the following Saturday
- Maximum occupancy is 8 persons
- No visitors to the cottage shall stay overnight.
- Renters should bring their own beach towels as no towels or linens are to leave the cottage.
- We ask that there is NO loud music or noise after 11:00 pm so not to disturb neighbors.
- The Cottage operates on a septic system. Please do not put anything down the toilet other than natural waste. No paper towels, Kleenex, tampons, feminine napkins, matches, hair, grease, etc. should be discarded down the toilet or the sinks.
- Cottage water is supplied by a well directly pumped up to the cottage, although the water is clear and suitable for drinking water you may prefer to bring bottled water.
- NO SMOKING IN THE COTTAGE
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- NO FIRES ALLOWED UNLESS APPROVED BY OWNER
- ALL CIGARETTE BUTTS ARE TO BE PLACED IN ASHTRAYS AND ASHCANS PROVIDED AROUND THE PROPERTY
- BBQ TANK IS TO BE SHUT OFF AFTER EACH USE
- Garbage collection is scheduled to be picked up by 7am on Friday. Two bags with the maximum size of 26 X 36 are allowed. Please do not put out the garbage bags overnight, as they will attract animals. Before leaving, make sure all garbage cans have been emptied and garbage removed.
- Please leave the Cottage (inside and out) thoroughly clean and tidy (cleaning supplies will be available), or if you wish, we can arrange for final cleaning at your expense.
- Any damage that occurs to the cottage or anything on the property must be reported prior to departure, so that we may assess and mutually agree to the cost of repairs or replacement value.
- Children shall be supervised at all times by an adult.
Lake Wanapitei occupies a meteorite crater in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. It is located near the large Sudbury meteorite crater but is not related to it. Lake Wanapitei has an area of 13,257 hectares and a shoreline perimeter of 160.4 kilometres. The maximum depth of the lake is 142 metres (465.87 feet) and the age is estimated to be 37 million years, placing it in the Eocene. Lake Wanapitei holds the record for the largest lake in the world completely contained within the boundaries of a single city.
Lake Trout, Whitefish, Northern Pike, Walleye and Smallmouth Bass can be caught in the waters of Lake Wanapitei