Very spacious, upscale, newly renovated Summer House - 4 Bedroom / 2 baths. One block from the private beach in Pointe du Chene. Only a 5 minute walk from Pointe du Chene Wharf and Parlee Beach Provincial Park. Beautiful beach with the warmest waters north of the Carolinas. 2 minute drive from Shediac and 15 minutes from Moncton International Airport (Dieppe).
* King bed in loft
* Double bed and single in bedroom (2nd floor)
* Queen bed in ensuite (1st floor)
* Double bed in bedroom (1st floor)
* Queen futon in living room and Click-clack sofabed (1st floor)
* Large sofa in living room (2nd floor)
* Large open kitchen (2nd floor) and Eat in Kitchen (1st floor)
* 3 piece bath (bathtub with shower) - 2nd floor
* 3 piece bath (Shower) - 1st floor
* Bath Towels and Linens included
* pack and play and portable high chair available upon request
* Washer/Dryer and Dishwasher
* Rented weekly (Saturday - Saturday in summer)
Inquire regarding off-season rates for week/weekends.
Discount for more than one week bookings.
Damage deposit - $500 due at time of check-in.
Cleaning fee $125/week. No pets allowed. No smoking allowed.
The damage deposit is for extra cleaning or to pay for damages incurred that are beyond normal wear and tear; ie. gum on the furniture, paint/marker on the floor/carpet, food left on the BBQ.
Short walk to private beach and Parlee Beach Provincial Park with lifeguarded beaches, canteen and restaurant. Close to Pointe du Chene Wharf that has restaurants and an ice cream parlour. Close to walking/bike trails. Short drive to Shediac for art galleries, shopping, restaurants, gas, bowling, and more. Beautiful sunsets. Golf nearby at Pine Needles ( 36 holes). Tennis one block away (Second Ave).