The Bedrock Motel and RV Park in Mayo, Yukon, has 12 deluxe rooms with Continental breakfast included. The RV Park has 3 full service sites, 3 sites with electricity only and plenty of room for dry camping.
The Silver Trail Region is the Yukon's undiscovered jewel for adventure travel. Many activities await you in the region: fish, hunt, hike, bike, ATV, canoe, rockhound or pan for gold.
While in the area take time to visit Historic Keno City. Picnic Hampers are available for your day trips. Propane is available on site.
Fish the beautiful lakes near Mayo Yukon for Lake Trout, Northern Pike and Greyling.
Once a major mining centre, the community of Mayo is situated along the Silver Trail, a route connected to the Klondike Highway that links the communities of Stewart Crossing, Mayo, Keno City and Elsa, found in the central part of the Yukon. Many outdoor activities and adventures are enjoyed in the area including camping, big-game hunting, fly-in fishing, hiking and canoeing. Outfitters in the region offer organized trips that take hunters and anglers into remote environments for trophy-sized catches. Both Mayo Lake and the Stewart River offer recreational opportunities including Five Mile Lake, a popular swimming spot located on the Silver Trail Highway. Explore the history of the town and learn about the local First Nations group, the Nacho Nyak Dun at the Binet House Interpretive Centre, housing photographs and artifacts from Mayo's past. During the summer solstice, individuals compete in the Mayo Midnight Marathon, tackling a 10 km (6 mi) run or walk in the midnight sun.Please contact for rate information.
- Building smells like a fraternity house
- Rooms had no heat. Lucky to get a space heater. But we had two rooms with only one heater. My colleague slept with his cloths on because it was cold. We filled our tubs with hot water to help with the heat.
- Bulbs were blown/missing.
- TV was old and needs to be updated.
- Had to go to local grocery store to buy food to cook in the microwave in the main dining hall. No microwave in the room.
- Owner dogs roamed freely inside the building and the hallways.
Here on business and will make sure that no one else stays here.
Please go somewhere else.
Do not think the owner cares about the hotel or the people staying in it.