|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Enjoy an Urban Apartment With Fantastic Amenities Such As a Patio and Pool, Steps to Whole Foods, Starbucks, and an Incredible Array of Restaurants.
washer/dryer in Unit.
just a 10 Minute Ride to Downtown and Less Than 15 Minutes to Coolidge Corner With Plenty of Cafes, a Theatre, and the Best Restaurants in the Boston Area. Brookline is One of the Safest Most Charming Neighborhoods in the Country. John F. Kennedy Was Born and Baptized Here - You Can Visit the House Where He Lived As a Child Just a 10 Minute Walk Away.
i Will Give You a List of the Amazing Middle Eastern, Thai, and Sushi Restaurants, European Cafes, and Bakeries in the Area All Less Than 10 Minutes Away by Foot.
* 5 Minute Walk to Green "c" and "b" Subway - Connectivity to Fenway Park, and Back Bay / Downtown
* 30 Minute Walk to Longwood Medical
* 5 Minute Walk to 66 Bus Service With Direct Service to Harvard Square / Cambridge and Allston
* 15 Minute Walk to Green "c" Line - Connectivity to Boston University and Back Bay / Downtown
* 2 Minute Walk to Mit Shuttle (just a 10 Minute Ride to Mit!)
* 5 Minute Walk to Hubway Station Boston's Biking Program
* Bike Parking is Also Available in the Basement Should You Bring One Or Buy One While You Are Here
parking is Available All Day Out Front Or Anywhere in the Neighborhood. Overnight Parking is Available On Selected Streets Nearby. There is a Map in the Apartment to Help.
one of the Reasons I Chose Brighton/brookline Was It's Easy Access to the Primary Roadways. This Location is Super Close to Memorial Drive Via Bu Bridge, Rt 9 to Go West Towards Natick. Rt 90, for Longer Hauls West Or East to Rt 95 Or Rt 495. Storrow Drive for Cambridge, the Airport Or Downtown. It's Easy to Both Get On and Off These Roadways to This Apartment Which is Unusual in Boston.
complete List of Amenities:
living / Dining Room
* Design Within Reach Sleeper Sofa
* Eames Lounge Chair
* Coffee Table
* End Table
* Floor and Table Lighting
* Design Within Reach Extendable Table and Chairs
* Flat Screen Television / Apple Tv
* Bluetooth Ipod/android Speaker
* High Speed Internet
* Contemporary Artwork
* Queen Bed With High Thread Count Sateen Sheeting
* Duvet / Comforter
* Laundry Basket
* Extra Blanket
* Extra Linens
* Contemporary Artwork
* Iron W/ironing Board
* Stainless Refrigerator
* Stainless Stove
* Nespresso Machine
* Coffee Maker
* Plates / Bowls
* Wine Glasses
* Kitchen Towels
* Potato Peeler
* Can Opener
* Kitchen Trash Can
* Casserole Dish
* Cookie Sheet
* Bottle Opener
* Wine Opener
* Knife / Spatula Set
* Vacuum Cleaner
* Paper Towels With Holder
* Microwave Bowls
* Pots and Pans
* Cutting Board
* Cleaning Supplies Starter Kit
* Broom and Dustpan
* Kitchen Scissors
* Wash Cloths
* Bath Towels
* Hand Towels
* Bath Amenities
* Toilet Paper
* Plunger / Toilet Brush
* Bathroom Trash Can
* Hair Dryer
Though the place itself wasn't the. Pat glamorous, we really enjoyed our stay. The unit had everything we needed (never underestimate guaranteed parking!), from awesome smelling shampoo to coffee and a kettle, and visiting both downtown and the Charles esplanade was easily done (walking distance to the Charles and a speedy Uber downtown). There were tonnes of excellent restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance as well. (Pro tip: The owner's recommendations for restaurants were incredible.) Check-in and check-out were seamless, as well. I would likely rent this unit again. It isn't pretty, but if you aren't picky and you're looking to spend your time exploring the city, this may be the place for you.
The apartment was a good size and met our needs.
The bed and bedding are comfortable.
The bathroom is fresh
Everything is clean.
Parking spot is a plus
The pool is delightful, refreshing, and enjoyed.
Some issues that could be improved:
- Directions to find the apartment once you arrive at the complex.
- The key pad entrance and door need repair so as to support a secure and accessible entry
- More comfortable living room chairs.
- The TV did not connect and a reply from the owner did not occur.
I would rent this property again now that I know it. Thank you
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
A deposit of $500 will be collected for 2 week or longer reservations when made more than 2 months in advance.
A deposit of $1000 will be collected for reservations more than one month long.