|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Treasured memories of the sea, sun, and sand on Sullivan’s Island will begin at the oceanfront home at 3019 Marshall Boulevard. As you pull into the garage for the first time for your month at the beach, your family will be amazed of the architecture of this incredible home. Designed to capture oceanfront views from every room, the clean lines, large windows, and multiple decks present the image of modern style with an emphasis on comfort and conveniences.
3019 Marshall Boulevard features four bedrooms and four luxurious baths. Three of the bathrooms feature whirlpool baths with separate showers. Each bathroom is highlighted with granite countertops and tiled flooring. The gorgeous kitchen features top of the line Viking appliances! As in every room of the house, the kitchen has fantastic ocean views! Hardwood floors are highlighted throughout the home. The master bedroom features a king bed and oceanfront deck. Each of the three guest bedrooms are designed with queen beds and oceanfront decks.
Finally, 3019 Marshall Boulevard is ideally located oceanfront on the North East side of Sullivan’s Island. As a favorite area for kite boarders and windsurfers, each breezy afternoon a show can be seen as these daredevils sore through the air or slash across a wave. Located on a turn in the island, 3019 is uniquely positioned to view ships coming in and out of Charleston Harbor. Massive container ships, cruise ships, and even the occasional submarine can be spotted maneuvering the Charleston jetties on their way to port. Hungry? A short bike ride will bring you to Middle Street, where some of the best dining in Charleston can be found at the Obstinate Daughter or a famous burger at Poe’s. Finally, you can walk through history at Fort Moultrie (overlooking Fort Sumter in the harbor) where the Patriots defeated the British Fleet during the Revolution and Confederates fired the first shots of the War Between the States. Best yet, Historic Charleston is only a 15 minute drive from 3019 Marshall Boulevard.
Only available for stays in excess of 28 nights, 3019 Marshall Boulevard will provide your family and friends a treasured memory of the sea with oceanfront views from every room in a modern home featuring amazing architecture. .
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.