|Minimum Stay||6 - 7 nights|
Enjoy your own piece of paradise while you stay at Sea Side Villa - located on Sapodilla Bay - Beach Front with private beach area. The Villa is cottage style which brings a casual living experience to all guests. - Covered gazebo, steps down to the white powdery sand and turquoise waters. The property faces toward the west providing views of exceptional sunsets. Great BBQ area with wet bar just off the swimming pool and a large deck around the pool, outdoor washroom and shower. There is lots of outdoor seating where you are able to have your lunch or supper. This is a very quiet area - great for relaxing, reading books or just taking in the beautiful view.
Keywords: Ocean Front, Beach Front, Quiet, Private Beach,
Amazing location with your own private beach just steps from the house and all the extra activity amenities you need -- kayaks, paddle boards, rafts, huge pool, various outside seating areas, outside bar area, outside bathroom, the list goes on! We spent a majority of our time outside and had our best family vacation yet. Great place for 3 groups of 2 -- 3 bedrooms each with ensuite bath. We went to Grace Bay and a few other beaches but every time, we couldn't wait to get back to our piece of paradise. Jameka was great to work with and very quick to respond to any of our questions! We miss the sunsets dearly and can't wait to return!
- great if you want some peace & quiet (mostly) and avoid crowds at Grace Bay
- beach is perfect for just getting out of bed and jumping straight into the ocean; really safe for kids
- easy to get the sea kayaks in and out of the storage racks (some villas require you to lift them up and down steep stairs which is difficult)
- beach cabana allows you to enjoy sea breeze without being out in the really hot midday sun
- relaxed snorkeling around the rocks to left/right of property; plenty of fish to satisfy all
- 15~20min drive to super markets and main shopping/restaurant area (Grace Bay) is not too far...we really liked Las Brisas (3min drive; good paella & rum cake + view), Garam Masala & Thai Orchid restaurants (20~30min drive)
- occasionally spotted sea turtles coming up for air (once jet skis had disappeared)
- Taylor Bay beach is short drive away...really safe for kids as the water is knee-deep for 100 yards out
- jet ski rental business operates around the point to the left; they can be noisy during the day
- some of the wire screens covering the windows are broken so watch out for mosquitoes at night
- there is some noise from cars/trucks driving along the road but not too bad
My husband, his 2 adult sons and a close family friend stayed in this three bedroom, three bath beach house in gorgeous Sapodilla Bay. We were all blown away by the location and amenities included. The pool and wrap around deck (along with outdoor bathroom and beach bar) were perfect with equal shade and sun throughout the day and plenty of lounge chairs all complete with stunning beach views. The beach is private with white, soft sand and calm, clear blue waters. Safe swimming for all! The kayaks were very popular for checking out the sea turtles, ship wreck and overall beautiful vicinity. We dined in mostly with the well stocked kitchen - but did enjoy the food, service & views of Chalk Sound (along with walking distance location) at Las Brisas. The house has a lovely open layout with plenty of privacy & quiet when needed. We loved the island and this home - we can't wait to return. Highly recommended. Also... We were visiting in June and had no issue with it being too hot or any A/C issues. Perfect, dream vacation!
Great place for 3 couples, 3 bedrooms each with ensuite bath. The pool is huge and deep for a private property and all the different decks are wonderful. Having the beach and kayaks really made the stay complete. We went to Grace Bay but couldn't wait to get back our piece of paradise. Jameka was wonderful to work with and everything was as pictured (kitchen has been redone since pictures and is now modern and fantastic).
We can't wait to return. No A/C was needed for our stay.
We spent an amazing 2 weeks over Christmas & New Year at Seaside Villa. It has the most stunning ocean views and every evening we enjoyed a spectacular sunset. We were able to kayak straight from the beautiful private beach; otherwise plenty of sun loungers for all & a fabulous pool to swim in. There is every amenity you need for a wonderful family holiday coupled with a thoughtful information pack & an extremely helpful agent……you can't go wrong! Plenty of local restaurants to choose from; Bungaloos being the family favourite so don’t miss trying it. I promise the photos don’t do it justice & you will have an exception holiday at Seaside Villa. We are all very much hoping to book a return visit soon.
We stayed here for a week last week. Two couples, with one 10 year old. The private beach location was perfect for us. Grace Bay might be larger, but even in the off-season we prefer to avoid the crowds and commercialism of the more touristy parts of Provo. You simply cannot beat the panoramic view of the gorgeous ocean just steps from the patio with absolutely no-one in sight!!
Since most of the other reviews are spot on, here are some things that we were pleasantly surprised with ...
- Each bedroom does have a large walk-in shower attached. This was not clear from the descriptions, but nice to have at the end of a "weathered" day out.
- The Weber grill by the pool is small, but works well and we managed to get it plenty hot enough to sear some serious steaks for dinner!
- The outside decking is fantastic!!! It runs through several areas with separate sitting and lounging locations and also wraps 360 degrees around the house.
- The pool is much large than it seems in the photos. I found a small tape measure and would say it's 35 feet long and about half that wide. It's also nice and deep (5-7 feet). Pool cleaners came everyday we were there.
- The living room has a good selection of books and games (although some may have pieces missing!). It made for a lot of fun evenings after the sun had gone down. Bring your own DVD's though - the only non-empty box was for Homeland season 3! (Seriously, who goes here to watch TV though!!)
- The Kayaks really were fun and there were life-jackets and paddles for all of us. There were also a few beach and pool toys that the 10 year old enjoyed playing with.
- For July (with highs around 90f) the house was pretty cool. One couple needed the AC in the bedroom at night, the other was ok. If you open all the shutters there is a great breeze throughout the whole place.
- The house is not what we consider "luxurious" but it is really well maintained. You will find a few rough edges here and there, and if you're expecting granite and stainless steel you will be disappointed, but in general, everything worked well and we had little to complain about.
- There is a wet bar with a working fridge by the pool (along with a really nice "outhouse" and shower). We had bought lots of cold drinks which filled up the fridge, but again were pleasantly surprised by the bonus fridge.
We've stayed on Provo 4 times now at various places, and this by far is our favorite place of all!!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
High season 2017
Jan 3 2017 - Apr 30 2017
6 night minimum stay
Low season 2017
May 1 2017 - Dec 15 2017
6 night minimum stay
Christmas/New Year 2016/2017
Dec 16 2017 - Jan 5 2018
7 night minimum stay
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
50% deposit is required to confirm reservation. The remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
A 12% mandatory Government accommodation tax will be added to all rental prices.
Visa and MasterCard credit cards accepted only. 5% surcharge for payments with credit card.