|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
The perfect space for two ocean lovers. Also, a refreshing pool just a few steps from your door. This location creates the optimum environment for enjoying the natural beauty of its island coastal location.
This home is conveniently located just off the main road and is just 10 minutes from the ever popular West Bay and West End beaches.
Your home away from home lends itself to a relaxing, fun vacation on the South West side of the island.
Breathe in the ocean views while you sip cocktails, dine in, or just have a cup of coffee. Bring your favorite book for the twin hammocks on the point gazebo.
Freshly painted and newly furnished.
The kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs.
Other amenities includes air conditioning, flat screen TV, unlimited Internet, cable TV, bottled drinking water, and beach towels.
Activities and attractions within 10 minutes or less – just to mention a few! Easy to get a taxi from this location.
West Bay and West End beach front restaurants
World class fishing
Best diving sites
Anthony Key marine park (15 minutes)
Championship Golf (25 minutes)
The coral reefs that surround Roatan are a snorkeler's and scuba diver's paradise, with many world class dive spots. If you would like our recommendations or any help coordinating excursions, please let us know.
My name is Manny and we know you will love Roatan.
Manny Mejia purchased this villa in 2010
This property has been updated and is located close to everything.
Here is a current list of things provided in the villa. The villa comes with a queen Bed and all bedding. Bathroom comes with toilet paper, hand soap, bath towels.
Fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker with filters, microwave, refrig, and has stove and oven. We provide dish soap and kitchen towels, paper towels. All villas have dishes, forks, knives, etc. drinking water.
You will have patio area and patio chairs. 32 inch flat screen tv, with cable connection, Internet, and beach towels.
We recommend at the grocery store you get insect repellent, shampoo, and bring your own snorkel.
First time to Roatan for us and we are so glad to stay in Sea Spray. A great stay. The fantastic sea and pool views, is amazing. The house is comfortable and is very well maintained. This place is unique.
Great location on the water, we snorkeled and the reef was beautiful. The apartment was nice and clean just like the pictures. Manager was great and helped with great suggestions for places to eat. We would recommend this place.
We stayed at this property for a week and enjoyed every moment. We rented a motorbike, which allowed us to see the island, and experience the craziness of West End and Beach. After these excursions, we were happy to return to the quiet solitude of this property, jump in the pool, and enjoy the gorgeous ocean views. The place is very clean and quite roomy for 2 people. Manny and Noel made sure we had everything we needed, but were very unobtrusive. The AC worked well, the kitchen was well equipped, and we even watched several HBO movies. Flowers Bay is not touristy and has more of a local feel, which we really enjoyed. We felt quite safe. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. If you're looking for something away from the craziness of West End/Beach (which are a mere ~10 minute motorbike ride away), this is a great choice!
After a long day of travel, arriving to this property was like a cozy sanctuary. It was so clean and I loved being greeted by the fresh flowers arrangement. This sweet apartment has everything you need, including a very large kitchen. I was surprised to find it better equipped than most vacation rentals I've stayed in. The style is also very cute, and all of the ocean view windows were an added bonus. Waking up to that gorgeous view from the bedroom, it feels like I'm floating in the ocean. It's that close! What an incredible and unique experience. We also enjoyed having drinks from the pool and hammocks. So tranquil. I'll be back soon.
1. Our laptop/headphones/Bluetooth/briefcase was stolen when we have island tour on 3rd day. We report to police, security person, management, but no luck.
2. Toilet tank lever mechanism broke on first day, handyman try to fix it unsuccessfully, so every time when we need to use toilet, we need to open tank lid and manually flash it.
3. Repairs team came at 9AM?! unable to fix toilet, no parts (we went to bed at 3AM due to jet leg)
4. A/C was leaking and due to wall mount location, water constantly drip to the counter and flooring, requiring floor wiping every few hours.
5. Kitchen sink faucet was old/leaking/very loose and difficult to use.
6. Bar stools are so tall, making almost impossible to seat at the counter.
7. All knives been dull and difficult to use for cooking.
8. Some blinds been broken (not fully closed), so it was no privacy and protection from sunlight.
9. All windows at kitchen did’t hold position when open, so we need to use stoppers.
10. A/C was strong, but located only in a kitchen and not in bedroom.
11. All screens been torn/damaged, so insects can enter to unit at any time.
12. Not all electrical outlets were working or holding charger tight in place.
13. Internet speed was around 2mpbs, work intermittently, disconnected on 4th day completely.
14. WI-FI wires been exposed, need to be inside of protector tube.
15. Soap holder in shower located at 6 ft height, impossible to reach.
16. No light was above stove; it was very dark during cooking process.
17. Microwave glass plate is wrong size, may spill food when in use.
18. Trash bags is smaller than trash bin, make it not easy to dispose waste.
19. Electricity was disconnected 5 times (from 1 hour to 5 hours’ outage length).
20. Patio/pool is shared, so if all 3 units occupied simultaneously – may be very crowded.
21. Gazebo hummocks dilapidated, very small size and width.
22. Gazebo electrical outlets exposed/no cover and not working properly.
23. Dryer is old and weak, takes few hours to dry cloth.
24. Pool pump is noisy (thanks to waves sounds, which blocking it).
25. Tiled sidewalk is slippery due to water from a/c, discharging outside of the wall.
26. Strong noise disturbance from upstairs: when guests on second floor moving furniture.
27. From 6 outside chairs (plastic & wood) - 3 were broken/cracked/unusable.
28. No tables are inside of this condo or at outside patio.
29. Beach at house not swimmable: nearest about 10 minutes’ walk with lot of trash/plastic/waste.
The photos are accurate. The kitchen is a very good size and well stocked. So, I was able to prepare as many meals as I wanted.
The weather was very warm during our stay in August, but the air conditioning was great. In fact, everything functioned just as it should.
Manny and Melissa have been a real pleasure to get to know - they are welcoming and accommodating.
This space is perfect for a couple looking to get away and enjoy the amazing ocean view of Honduras from anywhere in the villa. I took photos every evening because you just can't get tired of the view!
So, I really look forward to the chance to come again.
My husband and I stayed in the Sea Spray 1 bedroom unit for 5 nights and couldn't have been happier with the experience. We had planned on some outings, and although the popular beaches and restaurants are only a few minutes away by taxi, we found that we were so relaxed and enjoying the view so much that we never left. We had picked up groceries on the way to the house so we were able to cook all meals onsite. The home and grounds were exactly as pictured and Manny & Melissa were so helpful with anything we needed. They even arranged our ride to the airport. The only thing we regret is that we didn't stay longer! We will definitely stay again!
Flowers bay neighborhood was featured on House Hunters Intnl (HGTV). This home is located next door the blue pod home that was featured.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 19 2016 - Jan 4 2017
4 night minimum stay
Apr 9 2017 - Apr 17 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay